Flour, chocolate and sprinkles

The young girl stirred in her sleep and began rubbing her eyes while smiling dreamily. Unable to contain the bubbling excitement, Natasha felt compelled to share her mouthwatering dream with someone.

"Psssssst!" Natasha carefully sat on the edge of her bed and whispered loudly. "Psssssst… are you awake?" She tried again when her brother remained asleep.

Natasha tiptoed carefully towards her twin brother's bed and slowly shook him. "Alex…" The older one whispered once more.

Knowing how timid her brother could be, Natasha made sure to not shock him awake.

When Alexander or Alex — finally woke up, the sleepy boy pulled himself to sit and struggled to pry his eyes open.

With a loud yawn, Alex looked up at his sister while relieving a scratch on his neck. 

The way Alexander struggled to wake up at times shared an uncanny resemblance with Gulf, their Phor.

"Nat, what's wrong?" He asked sleepily.

The girl hopped onto her brother's bed and exclaimed with excitement. "I had a dream about baking cookies, Alex!! It was such a wonderful dream..." She recounted enthusiastically.

The more Alexander listened, the more awake he had gotten — all thanks to his sister's delicious dream. "... and we ate your favourite cake too!" 

Alex widened his eyes and gulped. "Stobeli cake?" The boy asked excitedly.

Natasha nodded and cried in amazement. The two 5-year-olds are suckers for sweet treats.

"It must be because of the cookies and cake we baked the other day with Aunty Jom and Aunty Grace!

They stayed silent for a few minutes, both thinking about cakes and cakes. Not before long, a naughty thought snuck into the boy's head and he immediately jumped off his bed before pulling his sister along.

"Alex, where are we going??" Natasha questioned curiously.

The boy gestured for the girl to keep quiet with a cheeky smile still on his face. Natasha was confused but she decided to follow her brother.

The youngest of the siblings opened the door as quietly as he could.

A sigh of relief escaped their tiny lungs when they made it past their parents' room located next door and they continued wandering — hand in hand — to the kitchen.

"Alex, what are we doing here? Are you hungry? Do you want me to get you some milk?" Natasha offered.

While Alex mirrored Gulf, Nat was similar to Mew. Alex is shy, timid and playful. And Nat is caring, brave and protective.

Shaking his head, he pulled away from his sister and walked over to a cabinet full of cooking books.

Thankfully, the cabinet was on the bottom so the kids could open it easily. "Nat, let's make some cookies!!" Alexander suggested enthusiastically and pulled out a book bigger than his chubby face.

Observing Alexander's movements, Natasha gasped and closed her mouth — surprised by Alexander's plan. The young boy struggled to climb up the step stool, one for Natasha and one for Alexander while holding on to the book.

"But Alex, we don't know how to make cookies!" Nat reminded and shifted her stool so she could stand next to him. "We can always check in this book, I see Phor doing that at times!" The boy grinned, proud of his idea.

Flipping the pages, the boy stopped when he saw a professionally taken photograph of a plate of cookies. When Natasha saw that as well, she swallowed hungrily.