10

Andy had a pensive and she fished it out while me and Harry pulled out our memories and put it in. Andy explained "This is called a pensive. We can put memories into it and watch it. We just have to put our head into it." After that except Andy and Teddy we all went inside.

Me being nervous and holding Harry's hand waiting for sorting. First Harry was called and he was sorted into Gryffindor. As McGonagall called my name 'Potter Ivy' I went and sat on the stool as the hat was put on my head.

'Hmm so much like your mother yet not. Plenty of knowledge yes you would do well in Ravenclaw. Oh fiercely loyal too. Hufflepuff would do you good. But there is a thirst to prove yourself. Slytherin would aid you well. But above all I see great courage. So go to GRYFFINDOR.'

In the background my voice could be heard chanting please be Gryffindor. I sighed in relief and ran to my brother. The classes zoomed by and the flying class where Harry earned seeker position. Sneaking out at night and seeing the three headed dog.

The troll on Halloween and me becoming friends with Hermione. Homework , Quidditch and finding about Philosopher's stone. Me feeling angry at Snape for treating ny brother badly although he treated me not so bad.

Christmas presents with the Weasley sweater and invisibility cloak. Mirror of Erised. Dragon egg. Detention in the forest and finding the Unicorn. And finally confronting Quirrell.

Second year starting with Dobby and me making into the Quidditch team as Chaser like my dad. Opening of Chamber of secrets. Lochart. Me finding the diary and writing along with Harry. Ginny sharing with me that it's her diary.

Me and Ginny writing in it together. Me waking up and seeing blood on my clothes and feathers all over. Ginny looking sleep deprived. Colin and Justin getting petrified. Blaming me and Harry as the heirs of Slytherin due to us being Parselmouths.

Hermione getting petrified and finally me waking up to see Harry fighting the basilisk. Me destroying the diary and crying with Harry. Ginny waking up and Fawkes taking us up. Third year passed in a blur and we finding out about Sirius.

Fourth year me being anxious because both mine and Harry's names came out of the cup. Dragon. Ginny in the water. Me rescuing her. Yule ball with Fred. First kiss with him under mistletoe. Third task. Voldemort resurrection. Cedric dying.

Fifth year. Order of phoenix. Unbridge. Weasleys wizard Wheezes. Detention with Umbridge. OWLs. Ministry, Department of Mysteries. The fight and Sirius falling through the veil. Meeting Andromeda at the Funeral and she hugging me and Harry.

Sixth year. Me and Fred break up. Harry and Ginny kiss. Slughorn. Slug club. Draco Malfoy sneaking. Katie bell screaming. Potions textbook of the Half blood Prince. Ron poisoned. Learning about Horcruxes.End of the year fight with me and Harry watching in Horror as Snape killed Dumbledore.

Seventh year. On the run. Ministry break in. Ron leaving. Him coming back with the sword. Destroying the locket. Godric's hollow. Luna's house. Deathly hallows. Malfoy Manor . Hermione shouting. Bellatrix dragging me by hair and drawing the lightning scar with knife on my hand.

My screams . Harry and Ron pulling me and Hermione. Dobby's death. Gringotts break in. Hogwarts. Diadem destruction. War. Remus and Tonks bodies. Fred's still body. Forest. Coming back. Neville beheading Nagini. Death of Voldemort. Funerals. Coming to Forks.