22

It was the end of year and I was glad since I decided to go to London and spend the summer with the Weasleys. Andy and Teddy would stay here but the rest of us would go. I mended my relationship with the rest of the Cullens except Maxwell and Edward.

Maxwell cornered me and asked "Ivy please. I know you are angry but please don't ingnore me. It hurts and my heart feels as if it is being torn. I know I did a big mistake by leaving you but please understand that I can't ignore my family."

I understood really I did but i wanted to be irrational. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose and said "Look Maxwell I understand that you can't ingnore your family but don't ask me to not ignore you. Did you think how I felt when you left? Did my heart not hurt and feel as if it is being torn? We are mates Maxwell and the bond hurt when you went away."

"You could have stayed and visited your family from time to time or if Edward really wanted to leave Bella which is another topic of discussion we could have put a charm to hide you and not let her find you. There were many options and if I were in your place I'm 100 percent sure my family would not let me leave my mate even if they were in danger because of me."

After that I left a stunned vampire and went home. Of course the other Cullens and Bella too heard what I said but they didn't say anything. And then the holidays started and I was glad that I was visiting the Weasleys. I packed my bags and was ready when Maxwell came over.

I pursed my lips but didn't say anything. He said "Ivy I realise I have wronged you but please give me a chance to make up to you. I love you and can't stay away from you anymore." I didn't have the energy anymore to keep him away. I too loved him and was just angry at him but he needed to realise his mistake. I nodded and he brightened.

He too came with us to London and I introduced him to the Weasleys "Weasleys this is Maxwell Cullen a vampire and my mate. Maxwell this is Arthur and Molly Weasley, Bill Weasley and his wife Fleur and that's their daughter Victorie. That is Percy and Audrey. George and Angelina. Charlie is in Romania."

They all took to him immediately and I was glad. Although I still acted a little cross with him I still loved him and wanted him to be accepted by my family. After the introductions and dinner was done we went up to our rooms.

The summer passed and I was glad I came here. I forgave Max and we were closer than ever. Andy and Teddy joined us in the last few days and Teddy and Victorie immediately hugged each other. They looked so adorable that I cooed and took a picture. This would go on top of the fireplace.