19

Maxwell's POV

Its been weeks since I left Ivy. My heart hurts and I had to restrain myself from tearing apart everything. I couldn't see her tears. At that instant I wanted to take her in my arms and wipe those pearl like tears.

It was a hard decision for me. Ivy or family? At last I betrayed my mate and choose my family. I broke her heart and trust. Although I promised to go back after a year I don't know whether she would accept me. I will try my hardest to make her and even then if I fail I will give up.

The very thought made my heart go to my stomach. I can't live without Ivy. I realised that I loved her. My love for her is like the oceans and the breeze. It will never dry up and if even she doesn't reciprocate my love will still be there for her.

I saw others sitting outside. They all were dull. Everyone considered Bella and Ivy as family. Well except Rose in Bella's case. I was still furious towards Edward. All this because of Edward. Its not like we are any better without our mates.

I thought about how Volturi would harm Ivy and fear rose in me. But then I recalled her words. And the Volturi have a pact with us so they won't harm us. I released a breath of relief. She will be safe.

Edward called us and I went outside. He said "I can't stay at one place. I'm going to move from place to place. Maxwell would you like to join me?" To be honest I found the idea good. If I stay in Alaska for anymore time I might just ran back to Forks. Back to her.

I nodded and we both packed our bags in a few seconds. Carlisle said "Come back soon boys. Remember Edward I told you one year and then Maxwell will go back and maybe we too. Got it?" Edward nodded gloomily and we set off.

We travelled the states. Canada,  Mexico ,New Orleans and many more. When we went to Phoenix Edward had a bitter smile. I remember that Bella moved from Phoenix. Then I took Edward to Europe. When we stopped at London I had a bitter smile.

Ivy's home place. I could see images of little Ivy moving through these streets. Playing in the parks or eating in the restaurants. I sighed and looked out of the window. Suddenly I saw a bar called Leaky cauldron.

I remembered Ivy telling me about it. I dragged Edward and we both went inside. The bartender took us to Diagon alley although he looked a little suspicious. We both gaped at the alley. Edward sucked in a breath when we crossed the bank and he saw goblins.

I was more distracted by the bright shop named Weasleys wizard wheezes. Ivy told me that this was Ron's brother's shop. I didn't go outside but gazed at it. We saw few posters of Harry ,Ivy ,Ron and Hermione claiming as the war heroes and heroines.

After a few days we left London and went back to the west. We stopped at Brazil and I didn't expect that things would go bad here. I can't imagine what I would I do if I lost Ivy. I sighed as Edward crushed his phone.