14

Summer passed by soon and we celebrated Teddy's birthday. The whole Cullen family, Bella and Billy and Jacob were there. Although they looked uncomfortable in presence of the Cullens. Teddy squealed and opened his gifts. We froze his hair to not change his hair colour as Jacob and Bella didn't know about us.

The Cullens all gifted Teddy a tiny car in which he could fit and drive. He jumped around and tried driving it immediately but I pulled him and said "Teddy love open the rest of the gifts ok?" He nodded and went to Jacob and Billy's gift which turned to be a wolf plush toy. Curiously it looked little like Remus.

I saw Billy slightly nod at Andy's questioning look. He knew about Remus and brought a plush toy which looked like him for his son. I sent him a grateful look. Harry helped Teddy name the toy as Moony. Next Andy gifted him an art and craft kit. Our four's gift was at last and we didn't let him open it because it was a broom for flying.

After Bella and Jacob left with Billy he opened and immediately flew on it. He zoomed around the room and almost crashed into me. He dissolved into giggles at my scared look. We all laughed at his enthusiasm and finally put him into bed.

After a few weeks Alice invited me to her house for Bella's birthday. We got down the car at school and I hugged Bella wishing her. I got her a book which she appreciated. At lunch I noticed Alice spacing out but shrugged it off.

Max hugged me from behind and whispered things into my ear which made me giggle and swat him. That evening I sat in Max's car in a cute dress. He leaned over and kissed me soundly and said "You look beautiful as always."

I smiled and leaned my head on him. By now I was used to his compliments. We arrived at the Cullen house and Max like always opened my door. My gentleman. I looped my hand around his and went inside. The house was decorated and Alice hugged me and dragged me inside.

Rose too greeted me with a hug. I smirked at her and asked "Why so dressed? I thought you didn't like Bella?" She rolled her eyes playfully and said "I dress to impress." I snickered and Bella and Edward came inside. We all greeted her and Alice took a picture of Bella and Edward and Me and Max with Bella's camera.

Bella started opening her presents and then everything went to hell as she got a paper cut. I ended up outside with Max who was holding his breath. I went near him which enabled him to breathe my scent. He hugged me and I patted him and said "It's alright. Bella will be healed soon. "

I went inside and saw Carlisle take Bella to his office. I took out my wand and cleaned up the blood and mess. The Vampires came inside and sent me grateful looks. Edward looked guilty. I didn't understand why but shrugged it off.