𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 | 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿

.・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

STRANGER

"REGINA STOP SCOFFING DOWN ALL the pop tarts and get your ass to school!"

          Regina's mother's loud voice was heard from the living room as the brunette crammed strawberry pop tarts in her mouth like it was her death row meal. She had quickly learned that a lighter was considered a weapon and ever since her discovery of her Telumkinesis powers, she used it to her advantage and cooked and baked very thing in sight with just whisper of order. However, she had to quickly learn to control her powers when she accidentally transfigured her anger management therapist's roller pen into an explosive device which almost killed him when he asked her about her feelings over her brother.

          Her Telumkinesis was more than what she thought it was. During the battle against the Titans army during summer she had managed to manipulate an enemies' electric sword and controlled it to blow up on its owner. During one of her hang outs with Annabeth shortly after leaving camp she accidentally set off a mini plague at a hospital when visiting Annabeth's little brother who broke his leg. Annabeth came up with the solution that she could not only manipulate physical weapons, but biological ones too like illnesses and disease. It was later confirmed that she could also manipulate chemical weaponry when she changed a canister of helium into tear gas.

          Annabeth and Regina spent the rest of their small break between camp and the start of school hanging out and figuring out Regina's powers. With Annabeth's mother being the Goddess of War and battle strategy, she was more helpful than she let on. She helped Regina control herself and helped her understand the extent of her powers. Regina figured she had most of it handled, but Annabeth reminded her that there was still more to learn. But she assumed that they had the rest of their years to make sense of it.

          "Cmon, Gigi," Regina's mother, Delilah huffed as she jogged into the kitchen with car keys circling around her pinky finger. Today she was dressed casual: a sage green oversized jumper which had the words 'there is no earth without art' printed on the front, some white flared jeans and a leaf printed silk scarf wrapped around her high ponytail. Her champagne blonde bangs curled against her bleach blonde eyebrows and she wore gold hoop earrings in her elfish ears. Her cheeks were painted red courtesy of the Mac blush Regina bought her for her birthday the other day. She looked gorgeous, as she always did. "You ready to go?"

          Regina grimaced sheepishly. "Sorry, Ma. Oliver is taking me to school today. He got a new car and he's been pretty desperate to show me." Regina told her mother as she quickly brushed the knots out of her brown hair.