𝗍𝗐𝗈 | 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘄

.・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

THAT IS YOUR FATAL FLAW

         "CAN I HAVE SOME MANGO CHUTNEY with this?" Aphrodite asked as she happily tucked herself into the cheese platter Regina had made for her after she complained that the trip to her house was exhausting and now she was basically malnourished. Regina said she spent most of the summer learning to bake and cook, so all Aphrodite took from that was 'so you can make cheese platters' and that's where they were now.

Regina emerged from the kitchen and placed three different beverages onto the table: green tea for Aphrodite, a Red Bull and vodka for her dad and a mojito for herself because another thing she spent her summer doing was secretly stealing and drinking from her mother's alcohol cabinet and it turned out she was a gifted mixologist.

Also, she did not forget the mango chutney.

This was her payment/punishment for not complying with her dad when he ordered her go back to Camp Half-Blood to resolve the whole Clarisse issue. That was after he stabbed her in the leg after duelling with her. She was still grumpy about it and had a limp. Yet still, he did not manage to get a 'yes' out of her. Aphrodite suggested a civil conversation after they spent another fifteen minutes swatting each other with their swords in the garden. She was just lucky that her mother and Brittany were very heavy sleepers.

Regina glared at her dad as she sipped on her mojito, her eyebrows plastered up and her sliced open cheek scorching with pain. She was hoping the alcohol would numb it. Ares just glared back at her, opening his Red Bull can and putting it into the filled up glass of vodka. It was Aphrodite who spoke up first

"Well, let's talk and act like adults, okay?" Aphrodite said as she cut up a piece of cranberry cheese and carefully slid it onto one of the crackers on the side plate.

"I'm 16." Regina deadpanned.

Aphrodite sighed. "Fine, let's talk civil people then?"

"I'm not 'people'," Ares growled under his breath, a scowl on his face that would have scared anyone else but it was rather amusing to Regina. "I'm a God."

As Regina was about to respond with a snarky remark, Aphrodite brought her index finger up as a kind way to say 'shut the fuck up', and Regina backed down because she was one of the only Gods she actually respected. Regina let her talk, and Regina knew that Ares would always listen to his girlfriend. Apparently he was a hopeless romantic.