𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 | 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲?

.・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

A THUMBS UP AND A THANK YOU NOTE?

APPARENTLY HAVING BEEF WITH THE Goddess of marriage and the queen of Olympus meant that you'd get cows sent your way and they'd leave little presents for you no matter the place you are in, and the inconvenience it would put you in. Annabeth was glaring at Regina slightly while she told the story about the cows to Percy as the child of Ares let a loud and obnoxious laugh.

          "That's funny?" She asked, trying to stop the smile that began to form on her own mouth. The two girls hadn't talked to each other since Regina left her with a harsh comment. Now they were in an archway heading towards Olympus, head-planning an oncoming war. Regardless of their argument, Annabeth could not stay mad at the girl with the loud ass laugh.

          Regina's lips curled into a bigger smile as Percy watched the both of them gleefully. "That's hilarious. So you reckon if I pissed off Hephaestus he'd send a bunch of donkeys after me?"

          "I think he'd just set you on fire, Gi." Annabeth muttered with fluttering eyes, scrunching her nose up as if she was picturing the cow poop in her mind. "Besides, you've already irritated him before. Remember? He's not a big fan of your dad since you-know-what."

          Regina made a tutting sound with her tongue. As if she cared what that shrek-looking troll thought about her and her father. He should worry more about which surgeon he should look into for that Botox he very much needed. "He's only mad because my dad stole his bit—"

          "Volcano!" One of the Stoll brothers screamed suddenly, and Regina gulped at the sight of a distant volcano rumbling. She and everyone else saw the smoke start to spill out of the volcano that was supposed to be dormant.

          "Oh crap." Regina said, feeling Annabeth's angry glare boring into the back of her head. Maybe she should refrain from enraging Gods at a time like this. Although she was sure Hephaestus should have been focusing on fighting a war than listening to what a sixteen year old delinquent had to say about him.

          Chiron was trotting behind them, "Regina, I would be careful with your words, especially during a time like this. We must not make enemies while the Gods are fighting in our alliance."

          "More like we're fighting in their alliance." Regina said, pressing Bloodthirst further into the harness around her back so that it wouldn't fall out. "We're all barely eighteen and putting our lives at risk so their precious Olympus won't fall. What's in it for us? A thumbs up and a thank you note?"