Secrets Revealed

Danielle POV

Storms often come and go. But nothing would prepare me for the Storm I was about to go through.

It was Brandon and I 6 year Anniversary and I wanted to make tonight special for us. Brandon had been working alot more lately and our marriage had become somewhat strained. But tonight all that was about to change. I wanted to reignite the fire and passion in our relationship and show him how much I appreciated and loved him.

I had been out all day shopping and buying groceries to make a romantic dinner for us and wanted to have everything done before brandon got home. But I was surprised that when I arrived home Brandon's car was parked out front and he had came home early which was a rare occasion.

As I get out of my car and get to my front door and open it and take the groceries to the kitchen, I heard a noise coming from upstairs, of course I think nothing of it as I assumed Brandon was upstairs in the bedroom probably in the shower. I go upstairs thinking to surprise him and also to have a little shower sex because lord knows it been awhile since brandon and me had sex or done anything romantic together. He always claim to be so busy.

As I get closer to the bedroom I hear moaning and now the feeling of dread seems to seep into my skin. As I get to the bedroom door, the door is slightly ajar and I creek it open to reveal a horrible painful image in front of me. Something I thought would never happen. Brandon was thrusting his d**k into not only someone I treated like a sister but was also my best friend "Natalie."

Tears flowed down my face as I watched the two people who I cared about the most making love in my bed, in my home, on our Anniversary. They were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't even notice that I was even there. I watched the euphoria, love, and happiness on her face as my husband thrust into her, hearing her pleasurable cries and his moans of ecstasy as they reached their climax together.

But what made the heartbreak and hatred worse was when I heard Brandon say, "I love you Natalie," and for her to say "I love you to Brandon."
My heart shattered into pieces.

As I cleared my throat and they both turned and saw me standing there Brandon and Natalie went tense and froze like a deer in headlights when they realized I had caught them both.

"Baby let me explain..It's not what it looks like." Brandon said. I looked at this b**tch like he was stupid. "Really so you weren't in my bed f**cking my best friend on our anniversary." I yelled at him. He went silent trying to find an explanation to respond to me. Natalie had tears running down her face and looked guilty and fearful of what I might do.

"We didn't mean for this to happen but we love each other Danielle." Natalie said still holding on to the bedsheets covering herself. "I'm sorry Danielle, we didn't mean for you to find out this way, I was gonna tell you but couldn't find the right time. I'm in love with Natalie and I want a divorce. I haven't been happy in this marriage for awhile and I think it's best we went our separate ways." Brandon said.

My whole world crashed and burned when he said that. I sacrificed and put my life on hold for this selfish arrogant bastard only for him to not only cheat on me with my best friend but to ask me for a divorce to.

As I looked at them both and watched as he looked at Natalie like she was his whole world with love and stars in his eyes while destroying me in the process because he use to look at me that way.

Anger surged through my veins but I refused to lower my dignity for these b**tches. I walked in my closet and grabbed my gun and came back out and aimed at them and watched as fear came over both their faces. "Get Out" I said. "Danielle calm down, don't do something you regret." Brandon said. "The only thing I regret is marrying you, now the both of you get tf out of my house!" I said. Brandon and Natalie grabbed their clothes and ran out of the house. I lowered my gun and broke down screaming and crying. I can't understand what did I do to deserve this.

I did everything I could to save my marriage. Sacrificed my life and career to be a devoted and loving wife to my husband. To make sure he was happy. While the whole time he was finding happiness with my best friend behind my back. It hurts so much. God please help me. I need you now more than ever.

I laid on the floor of our bedroom crying and screaming feeling hurt, angry, and heartbroken. My marriage is over. I have nothing, what do I do now.

How do I go on without him.

Author notes

Whew that was heavy...Definitely hoped you all enjoyed this chapter there is more to come! Stay tuned!!!! Make sure to follow and share and like this story. Will update weekly.

Bye for now😘