No Regrets

Brandon POV

(3 days later)

As I sit at my office desk looking out the window, my thoughts and feelings are all over the place. I feel so confused thinking that maybe I was a little harsh in announcing my divorce to Danielle the way I did. But Natalie was tired of our relationship being kept a secret and wanted to reveal our engagement to the world.

Apart of me wanted to wait til my divorce was finalized from Danielle to avoid further embarrassment on our situation, but I'll do anything to make Natalie happy. She has sacrificed alot to be with me and whatever my baby wants she gets.

I loved Danielle at one point in our marriage but she became boring, never worked, always nagging about me being busy with work and not giving her attention, but want to spend my money and shop with her ratchet and ghetto a** sister Dee, Not to mention she was boring in bed. She just didn't excite me or satisfy me.

Thats when Natalie came into the picture. I confided in her about how unhappy I was with Danielle and she listened to me and was being supportive, not to mention we had alot of things in common. She was fun and exciting and like a breath of fresh air for me. Thats all I wanted was to feel wanted and needed and free and Natalie gave me that,Not to mention she is so freaky and passionate in bed and catered to all my needs.

I know it was wrong of me to get involved with Natalie considering she was friends with Danielle, but I was tired of being in a marriage that felt like a prison. There was nothing left for me and Danielle. I just dont love her anymore.

I just hate Danielle found out about me and Natalie the way she did. I felt bad for Danielle but she will get over it. I am worried though how she will take the news when she finds out Natalie is pregnant. I didn't want to tell her when she found us in a compromising position. It would have been to much on her.

As my thoughts were everywhere there was a knock at the door. My Secretary Ms.Lynn came in " Mr.Knighton is here to see you Mr.Mckinley." "Thank you Lynn." As my best friend Terrance (Knighton) also my lawyer came into my office Ms.Lynn left and shut the door to give us some privacy.

"Hey man what brings you this way early this morning,"
"Well just came to check on you, see how you doing with everything going on,"
"I'm good just ready to get this divorce over with so I can be done with all this, hopefully she doesn't try to fight me on the divorce and agrees with the terms and conditions, have you served her the papers yet?"
"Yeah she's been served but I just want to ask are you sure about this Brandon, I mean don't get me wrong, I want you to be happy but are you sure that you want to go through with divorcing Danielle? I know how much that woman loves you she's been down with you since college and wanted you for you, so I have to ask are you sure about your decision?"
"Yes there's nothing left between me and Danielle, I love Natalie and I want to marry her and start our family."
"Ok Brandon, well I'll keep you informed if anything changes and when her lawyer contacts me, I just hope you don't make a decision that you will regret. Talk to you later."

With that Terrance leaves and I'm left thinking, I hope I didn't make a decision that I will regret either. I just have to hope for the best and to look forward to my future with Natalie.

Author Notes

That damn Brandon...so selfish smh.
How do you all feel about Brandon's decision to divorce Danielle?

Leave a comment and let me know.

Until then.. Bye for now😘