Romantic Dinner

Austin POV

After ending my conversation with Danielle, I was completely frustrated with this guy Brandon. Like wtf was his problem and showing up unannounced to Danielle's job just didn't sit well with me. I didn't know what his aim was and why he is so eager to have a conversation with Danielle but I sure as hell was gonna find out.

I didn't like hearing Danielle so upset so I decided to surprise her with a romantic dinner for two at her favorite restaurant, The Alain Ducasse Plaza, just to kinda take her mind off of work and the wedding preparations so she can relax and we can spend some quality time together.

I made the reservations and cleared my schedule for the rest of the afternoon and took off to the nearest dress boutique store just to pick out something exquisite for Danielle to wear tonight. I just want tonight to be special and to show her how much I love her and how much she means to me.

As I arrived to the boutique and was about to enter the store I bumped into someone and was about to apologize when I recognized the familiar face, Natalie.

"Hey watch where your- Oh Austin fancy seeing you here", Natalie said with her fake seductive voice. God why did I have to run into her out of all people.

"Hello Natalie, I apologize I didn't see you there, are you alright?"

"Yeah no harm done, I was just leaving on my way back to the hotel, Brandon has a few meetings so I decided to do a little shopping, what brings you here?" She said eyeing me seductively.  Damn she nosy let me hurry up and end this conversation.

"Just getting something for Danielle, It was nice seeing you Natalie but I really have to get going."

"Do you need any help, I can probably give you some insight on what she might like?" Natalie said as she kept eyeing me up an down trying to flirt and make small talk.

"No thanks I'm good thanks for the offer though." I said as I tried to step aside to enter the store but she stepped in front of me blocking my way.

"Are you sure I really don't mind helping?" She said licking her lips and getting to close for my comfort. I stepped back instantly letting her know I'm not interested.

"Yeah I'm good, you have a good day Natalie." I said and stepped around her and into the store, she grabbed my arm and I quickly snatched away from her. She frowned but resumed back to her fake seductive smiling face.

"Well if you ever need anything and I mean anything give me a call." I mentally puked, What the hell did Brandon see in this chick.

"I'm good Natalie and give Brandon my regards." She looked shocked and offended that I declined her offer and I walked away and left her standing there looking stupid. I hate desperate women. And to think Brandon fell for that smh.

I left the boutique and hurried home and took a shower to get ready for dinner tonight. I laid out Danielle's dress, shoes and other essentials that she would need to get ready. I had the perfect night planned for us. I just hope she's not to exhausted after a long day.

Danielle finally arrived home and to say she was surprised and ecstatic was an understatement. I was glad to put her smile on her face. A night on the town was just what she needed.

Once Danielle was ready we left and arrived to the restaurant around 8pm.
We were seated and ordered our meals and just having casual conversation. When Danielle stopped talking and looked uncomfortable and annoyed.

"Whats wrong baby?" I asked. " Look who just walked in." She said. I turned around and saw Brandon and Natalie enter the restaurant. I mentally sighed,out of all places why did they decide to come here tonight. " We can leave if your uncomfortable babe?" I asked her. "No I'm not gonna let them ruin our night, lets just ignore them besides I can't keep avoiding them."She said trying not to let it bother her. "I understand I just don't want anyone making you upset thats all."  "Awe baby what did I do to deserve you" She said smiling at me. God I love her so much."I ask myself that same question everytime I look at you, I thank God for you everyday." She smiled. "I love you." "I love you more." I said to her meaning every word.

As I lean in to kiss her, I hear someone clear their throat beside us interrupting our conversation. None other than Brandon and Natalie.

"Hello Austin, I see we meet again. You to Danielle." Natalie said so nonchalantly. I can tell she was trying to get up under Danielle's skin by being rude.
"Hi Brandon, Natalie what brings you over?"I said trying to ease the tension and awkwardness.
"Just out having dinner and seen you guys and decided to come over and speak." Brandon said but his eyes were locked on Danielle the entire time. Danielle just ignored them still continuing to eat her meal.
"Oh okay well it was nice seeing you both-." I was saying giving them the hint to leave but Natalie interrupted me.
"Danielle I love your dress. You did a good job Austin. I see you have great taste."Natalie said with a smirk though she had a hidden meaning behind her compliment as to try and mention our earlier encounter with each other.
"Thanks." Danielle says slowly as she gave me a wtf is she talking about look. I just gave her a look that said I'll explain later.Brandon looked confused but the Hostess interrupted letting them know their table was ready.
"You two enjoy your evening."Brandon said as he escorted Natalie to their table.Thank God they left.
"What was that all about?" Danielle asks. I don't want any misunderstandings with Danielle so I explain the encounter with Natalie earlier at the boutique and how she failed miserably at making a pass at me. Danielle burst out in laughter after I explain everything even though I was a little worried she would be upset with me for not telling her sooner.
"I'm sorry babe for not saying anything earlier,But I just didn't want to ruin our night by mentioning them due to the situation you had earlier with Brandon. I just wanted tonight to be special."I explain.
"It's okay babe I trust you...Just promise me if she tries anything again that you tell me."She said. "I promise babe."
As we finish up dinner and were getting ready to leave I excuse myself to go use the restroom. As I enter I see Brandon washing his hands and I approach him.

"We need to talk." He looks at me unsure but agrees. "Sure is it business or personal?" He asks."Personal." I say he gives me a look but nods for me to continue. "I'd appreciate it if you stay the hell away from my fiancée, you and Danielle are over and you have no business showing up unannounced at her job."
"Look I meant no harm I only went there to apologize and to let her know there is no bad blood between us regardless of what happened."
"I don't give a f**k what your intentions were.... you and her are over and you need to leave her be. This is my only warning Brandon." He smirks at me.
"And if I don't what are you gonna do huh, you afraid she still might have feelings for me?" He says trying to piss me off.
"Nah I'm not worried but put it this way, you don't want to find out."
"F**k you Austin I'm not afraid of you."He gets in my face.
"You should be." I square up with him. "Oh yeah, we'll see about that." "Indeed." And with that said I leave out and meet Danielle by the entrance and return home for the night.

Brandon dosen't know who he's f**kin with but I'm about to show him.

Author notes

Well well well, I'm backkkkk!!!! Things are heating up....Austin isn't playing about Danielle at all. Love a Alpha male kinda guy... Don't you. Well stay tuned my lovelies. Until Next time

Bye for now💛😉😎