Another W Ch.1

You're probably wondering what is a seventeen-year-old working at a strip club? Or... Why been I have got caught yet? Well... Using a fake ID

I woke up from my slumber sitting up, getting out of the bed, and putting my clothes back on as I turned around seeing Mr. Jeon still asleep.
A smirk comes upon me from thinking about last he completely had dominated me in that bed like fucking monster.
There's no point in waking his ass up, I was looking for my phone to check the time.
" Oh shit!"
Mumbling underneath my breath I'm gonna be late for school.
" Before leaving I have to get my paycheck"
Grabbing his black, gold card and sneaking out of his room to go find the safe.
Which is literally in the motherfucking kitchen underneath the counter, why would you hide it there? I sighed  'dumbasses'
I grabbed all my stuff I leave his house immediately.

Once I arrived home, I was lucky that my parents weren't home cause they like to be at work early.
I got out my keys unlocking the door walking into the house, passed through the kitchen, and went to my room.
When I was about to turn the knob I saw my father opening my room door from the inside.
" Father, what are you doing here?
I asked, shockingly surprised and confused on why was he still here and why was he in my room?
He crosses his arms glance towards me as I avoid eye contact.
" Jung Hoseok, where were you late at night?
My father was demanding answers right away so what did I say?
" I was with Hyungwon"
That guy doesn't even like me for some reason, I'm just kidding he loves me and on top of that I have to make up a story about why I was with this him.
" We're doing a project together"
I was kind of scared he would notice my stuttering but I didn't stutter at all so that's good.

" Just get dressed- Hoseok? what is that on your neck? Is that a hickey?
Come on just make up a story how hard can you be? I turned back around to face my father.
" No, it's not father a bee stung me, I kept itching it and it got worse"
I do feel bad for lying to my parents about my job and why do I have all these hickeys on my neck.
I need the money if I want to get into this Academy school for dancing.

How many are times did I have to beg my parents to put me in this Academy school they just said 'no' or 'they can't afford the money'
I'm helping them out although I really kind of also feel bad but not for the billionaire's money that I stole...
Yeah, I'm kind of scamming them at this rate but at least they haven't found who is the one scamming them so that's good.

I guess you can say I'm a golddigger now... Honestly, it's not my fault that my cake has been getting bigger.

" Oh! Father, I'm going to be working late again I just thought if I tell you to know where I am"
He stopped walking, heavily sighing while turning around towards me as I just smile at him.
" You just had to choose the late shift"
He said as he sound a bit annoyed but also very exhausting.
He just walks away as I go into my room getting dressed for school. If my parents knew I was a stripper there would be hell coming for me.

I was done getting dressed, leaving the house off to school.
Personally, school was boring, I was ready to get to work now that's where the real fun begins.
" Hey sunshine"
I turned around seeing one of my best friends Zelo coming towards me, he puts his arm around me as there was this other guy who was about to put his arm on me.
Everyone calls me sunshine because I either brighten up their day or brighten up something else I think you know what I mean.

After I was done eating my lunch threw with my food leaving the cafeteria.
" I was thinking about the night we watch our favorite movie"
He said, sounding so happy and excited it's unfortunate that I have to take a rain check.
As I stop walking he glances at me all confused.
" Zelo... I can't I have to work late tonight"
Seeing he smiled turn to frown and one point million seconds. I can't help but feel bad because I'm lying to my parents not only that to my friends.
The thing is if I tell him will he tell my parents I have some trust issues only because of my past relationships and past friends have betrayed me they're all traders...

I could see him shaking it off playing it cool when he's pretty hurt because we do this every weekend watch our favorite movie.
" Nah, it's all cool! I have to go bye"
He replied so quickly and then ran off, I'll make it up to him soon just don't know when yet.
As I was going to my next class the bell started ringing.

When I heard that bell ring I jumped out of my seat running out of the school I was headed to my job.
Before I can enter with my school uniform clothes that would absolutely get me caught, I had to reach my bookbag and reach for some other clothes.

( Hoseok's outfit)
Now, I'm ready as the security guard looked at my fake ID he lets me and it always works.
I was backstage still getting ready I got a put all this makeup on my face and fix my hair.
It was about to be my turn to get up on the pole and show them what I got and also get paid.
" Bring out Jhope!!!!!
as I walk out I see all the men staring at me well mostly at my ass but I got on that pole like no other.
As I noticed someone in the crowd kind of looking like a handsome maybe...? A tiger and I were upside down doing the splits while spinning.

Once I was done being the pole I got off the stage walking over towards him, giving him a lap dance and he enjoyed it.
As I lock lips with him, he shoves his tongue down my throat roughly taking every inch of my mouth. Gripping onto my waist slowly grinding my hips back and forth onto his lap.
" I'll give you extra if you come over~
He whispers in my ear seductively there's no way I couldn't resist him.
" Is that so... why can't you show it here we have a special room?~
I said back pulling on his suit tie glaring at his gazes luring but in seducing way.
He didn't answer me back the only thing he did was just carry me by my ass cheeks and stand up from his seat walking outside of the strip club.

Oh well then that answered my question

A/N: The amount of naughtiness just came out of me and doing this series is something. Also, I hope you enjoyed this chapter/episode whatever you wanna call it.

How many words? 1231