Couldn't eat cake Ch.8

Fuck I was this closer...

As soon as we got home I couldn't see Hobi cause as we got into the house my secretary just called about a event.
" Joon, where are you going?
Jin asking him confused was about to cook dinner for everyone.
" Guys, we have a event"
I ran upstairs and so did everyone to get dressed, once done getting dressed headed downstairs. Seeing Hobi, I sit next to him waiting for everyone to get downstairs, and I went his phone seeing his boss texting him so I texted back.
I put everybody phone number just case he can call one of one us to come back to the house.
Everyone was done, was gonna leave until I said... "You guys gone without me I'll make sure Hobi doesn't steal any money"
I say, they all turned around saying 'no' to me.

'Damn! My plan didn't work'

" I'll just handcuff his hand to his bed"
Jungkook said, as we all agreed but there was just one problem with that plan.
" If he gonna use the bathroom?
Jimin said, do you were trying to figure out an observation where he doesn't take our money until... " I'll just lock his room up"
Yoongi said, nonchalant we all nodded our heads as one of take him upstairs putting water and food in his room.
Then locking his room, leaving the house to go to the vin as soon as they arrive at the venue there were a bunch of paparazzi asking them questions about who their wife going to be or are you going to get married soon?
The boys didn't have that much to prepare about the paparazzi questions but they did say they did have someone in mind.

'Leaving the paparazzi curious of who it could be?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it's not very long as the others were but I will get back on that long train again.