No more? Ch.11

I can't wait to get back to school...

I wake up from my slumber getting prepared for school as I open my entrance. I notice Jin in my way, " Come down for breakfast"
Nod's my head as we both proceeded downstairs together towards the kitchen.
Everyone stopped eating and stared at me as I shrugged my shoulders going to sit down and eat my breakfast before going to school.
After was done I get up out of my seat about to leave when Taehyung, Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook block my path to leave.
" You can't leave" " Why not- I was cut off when Yoongi grabbed my hand.
" You can no longer go to school- " What?! Yanking my hand back away from him.

" I'm going to school whether you like it or not- before I could finish my sentences Taehyung carried me above his shoulders taking me back to my room.
" We're doing this for your own good"
He said putting me down and locking me in my room as I banged on the door taking them to let me out.
" You have no right to lock me up?!
I look for nooks and crannies places where I can escape to go to school luckily there's a window in my bathroom. I escaped my way through there quietly going off to school.

As I came out of the bushes, I see a bunch of paparazzi in front of the house, and I go back into the bushes sneaking out differently.

Before Hoseok escaped
" NAMJOON WHAT DID YOU SAY TO THE PAPARAZZI?! Jungkook came running to the kitchen shouting.
" I said... we are all getting married to one stripper" Everybody got quiet. " at least you didn't say his name" " well about that? He put his arm behind his head laughing nervously.
Everyone groaned,
" Someone's gonna have to stop Hoseok from leaving the house"
Yoongi said they all were thinking of ways to stop him from going to school Because they know that everyone question him about his reputation.

Once I arrived at school, everyone kept giving me looks and gossiping. I was wondering if I did something wrong. maybe it's because I haven't been to school in a while or my grades..?
I stopped immediately after I heard one of the students say " No way! Hoseok a stripper?!- he's only 17 do you think his parents disowned him already? Someone said, after that comment, there was another and another.

Hyungwon comes up to me " H-hyungwon- He slapped me as I fall onto the floor, tearing up while holding my face.
" Friends are supposed to tell each other everything?! Doesn't matter if your family has disowned you or if you're a stripper! Are we, not friends? I could feel his hatred towards me for lying to him.
" I was gonna tell you soon- " Isn't it a little bit too late to tell me? Hoseok... I don't wanna see your face ever again and you know it's not even the worst part? I told you I don't like liars, little did I know there was one standing in front of me this entire time..." He walked off as everyone eggs at me and flour. All day, I have to keep running away to the bathroom from everyone because they kept pushing me into lockers.
All the boys kept harassing me, the girls pulled my hair, slapped me, pushed me into the pool, and I didn't have Hyungwon to protect me.

Is this what they meant?

The bell rang and everyone was leaving school to go home. I get up from the bathroom limping over to the sink washing my uniform trying to get the flower, and egg out of my suit.
when I was done I fixed my clothes wiping my tears away as I looked in the mirror I begin crying again. My cheeks were swollen from getting hit all day and I have bruises on my arms from boys trying to... I became the most hated person in school.
I leave the bathroom and as soon as I walk out of the school paparazzi came swarming over to me. Right then and there I just wanted to disappear the day could not get me worse but it did.
" Is it true if you're getting married to the six billionaires? " M-married...?
I'm getting married to them and they didn't tell me? Oh...?

At home
Jimin comes running into the living room Telling them to turn on the TV as they saw Hoseok looking miserable on live TV.
" Hoseok..."
They all said feeling very down about not telling him about the marriage proposal or any of it. When one of the reporters said " Is it true if you're getting married to the six billionaires? They all looked at each other and they could tell that they screwed up. They couldn't be bothered to look at the TV anymore until Hoseok said...

" Yes it is... but the marriage might be canceled..." tearing up again and runs away.

A/N: I hope you enjoy this episode or not or maybe you shed a tear??? By the way, this is not read proof so I'm not sure if it makes sense or not.