Where did they go? Ch.9

Why did they leave me?
I don't like being alone... Especially in this mansion. Where did my-

I woke up from my slumber looking around the room seeing nothing but pinch black dark.
One thing you should know about me... Is that I'm afraid of the dark.
Tears start falling down my face, hugging my himself, and yelling.
" Why would they leave me?!
I shouted out " Where's my daddies?!!- there was some light from a phone as I picked it up seeing their text message.
I messaged one of them but I didn't know which one and he was on his way.

Authors pov
BTS was at the event when Yoongi's phone buzz in, he pulls out his phone reading the text, and at first he was gonna tell the others but when Hobi texted. " I'm scared of the dark, please come daddy" He left without a text or saying anything.
He took the next taxi back to the house, he unlocks the house ran up the stairs to Hoseok's room, and bursts through the door.
Turns on the lights see him crying as soon as he heard the lights cut on he ran to Yoongi hugging him.
Author pov ended

When I saw Yoongs all I could do is cry, I don't like being in the dark. It reminds of me what happened to me when I was little.
My parents left for a date night out and my babysitter was knocked out on the couch it was thunderstorms as the power blew a fuse.
I hid underneath the table until my parents got back home.
He rubbed my back gently patting the back of my hair telling me 'it's ok, I'm here" as I calmed down, he picks me up, and carried me to the bed. Laying down in the bed cuddling in the bed until I could fall asleep.

Deep sleep Hobi...

A\N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter.