Nowhere to go? Ch.6

I hate them...

I heard footsteps coming upstairs, towards my doorway as the door opens seeing them.
I rolled my eyes in annoyance zipping up my luggage and taking out my other luggage to put on my stripper clothes in.
Noticed the smirks on their faces when folding my clothes. I didn't say anything to them.
" So... Hoseok do you need help?
Namjoon said with a smile, a death glare putting that smile to an end.
Once I zipped up that luggage I walked to my window, hearing their footsteps coming closer to me but I ignore them.
Opened my window throwing my luggage's out as I was about to out the window one of them grabbed me.
" Are you crazy? You could get hurt?!
Taehyung said holding my waist tightly as I could feel his dick rub against my skirt.
One of the hands released from their waist going to his pants to unbuckle his belt.

I blushed trying not to show it but it's pretty obvious. " Why are you blushing- Jin was cut off by me as Tae's dick got even harder than before.
Everyone's eyes were on me no one noticed that Taehyung's dick was against my panties.
" T-ta... I'm not blushing"
Showing death glares at them, I could feel Tae's dick trying to get inside of me but I didn't like that to happen.
" Taehyung... you're horny"
I said looking at him as I was about to pull away he pulls me back. " what I'm not horny?
He said, quickly defending himself but I wasn't having it.
" Tae, your dick is out of your pants.."
I whispered to him as his eyes widened putting his dick away. I stepped away from him going to the window showing my hand as a gun shooting and then into a middle finger as I jumped out the window.

They followed me through the window, Namjoon gets in front of me and Jin takes my luggage. I turned around and with the words that just came out of their mouth, my jaw dropped.

" Why don't you come live with us?

I hope you enjoy this chapter as well as the other chapter from why even bother anymore to care?