Data and Screw up Ch.5

This fucking cunts!!
They'll pay for what they did
I'll make sure they know what's coming for them and not to mess with Jung Hoseok.

They were about to drive off when one of the members got out of the car. Namjoon walks up to one of the girls,
" Do any of you know what about the sunshine real name, because he's playing hard to get with us and he won't tell us his name"
Namjoon said as the girls screamed, getting all giddy with him. Someone taps Namjoon's shoulder. " His name is Jung Hoseok"
Then she walks off as Joon thanks the girl leaving. He goes back to the car getting inside on their way back home while Yoongi pulls up the data files of Jung Hoseok.

" Guys... Hoseok... Is seventeen years old..."
Yoongi said the whole car went silent and a few mouths were opened. Taehyung's hands touch their chin lifting them to closes Jin and Joon's mouths.
They drive back to Hoseok's house get out of the car walk up to the boy's house, knock on the door. As Hoseok's father got off from work fifteen minutes ago he was just in the house watching t.v.
When he heard the doorbell ring he goes the door answering it.
" Hello...?
Mr. Jung was very lost and confused on why was five billionaires were at his home. He lets them in the house cause it would be very awkward if they were just standing there.

They all have a seat and then started explaining to Mr. Jung what his son has been doing. After the conversation, he was very pissed off at Hoseok for becoming a stripper and lying to his face about his job.

Hoseok pov
School ended and it was time to go back home to change my clothes and get ready for work.
As soon as I walk through the door I see the five billionaires I fucked with and they all had a smirk on their faces as I look to the side seeing my father try not to burst into anger.
I knew I was totally screwed...
" Father... I am so sorry I lied to your face but you know how I wanted to go to Juilliard school- I was cut off by my mother as she slapped me in tears yelling at me to leave and telling me I was a disgrace from the family. She threw a drink at me, " Get the fuck out of the house?!
She yelled in my face as along with her spit, I just smile wipes the spit off my face.
" You know mom do you know fucking different I mean that you still are pretending to be in love dad is kind of pathetic- * another slap " what a great family we have here?- I mean what a great family you have here"
Pushing them out of my way went upstairs to pack my stuff.

I know it's quite short and I haven't been posting even though I said I was gonna post my bad and very busy lately.