Lurking Ch.4

Where's Jimin?

We were all sitting on the couch waiting for Jimin to arrive when we heard the door open seeing his dick in the boy's ass. We weren't expecting that at all and Jimin was drunk but still fucking him.
" Where are you going with him?
Jungkook said as his eyebrow raised at Jimin who's stumbling everywhere.
" Continue to go fucking him~~ " Ok"
Jimin carries him back upstairs and all we hear is moaning from upstairs.

We couldn't do it anymore as we all got up from the couch going outside to the car.
Setting up all the equipment, Yoongi was checking the sound and we heeded moaning as he turns it off.
" Please don't tell we are sleeping in this car"
Jin said all dramatically touching his handsome face. " We have to remember this is Jungkook's plan"
Namjoon replied, swiftly as Jin rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.
" I swear Jungkook if this car ruins my handsome beloved face I'm going to ruin yours"
He said sounding so serious and made everyone stop and look at him.

They all go to sleep before Yoongi does as he turns up the volume making sure this plan works.
The next morning, everybody started waking up from their slumbers hearing a voice ' Ouu I wonder where your safe is? Do you know daddy Jiminie~' from their equipment?
Leaning towards him closely whispers in his ear, Jimin was too exhausted in-out-from last night.

He backs up whispering ' Useless" underneath his breath, sucking on his teeth and rolling his eyes leaving going to find the safe.
" If I was daddy Jimin, where would I put my safe? The camera points to..."
Backs up to the wall kicking the laminate wall showed a secret door flipping an around to Jimin's safe.
" Wow pretty smart but... not smart enough. Now to find his code it's a four-digit code...?
Hoseok was thinking it could be.
Meanwhile, in the car, they were all shocked that Jimin did this without them knowing it.
" Watch he totally won't get this it's Jimin and birth year- said Jin but he spoke too soon as cacks the code taking all the money packing it in a bag.

Leaving his safe and the house just dashing for it. " What about Jimin? We can't just leave him there"
Tae said as Joon stepped on the gas pedal swerving the car driving off crazy following J-hope. As most the members were trying to hang on for their dear life.
They follow him to his house and they didn't even park the car, they just parked in the middle of the street way blocking the path to other cars to come in and come out.

When it hit seven o'clock, J-hope came walking out of his house with his father yelling at him.   Joon was going to drive again until one of us pulls him out of the driver's seat.
" sorry Joon but we are not trying to die today"
said Jin getting into the driver's seat, starting the engine, and following him.
They followed him to his school as they got out of the car they walk up to him yanking his arm everyone stopped and looked at them in shock.
" What the- He was cut off " You better tell us where our fucking money is you slut"
Yoongi whispers as he was gripping onto his rest tightly.
" Ow!- You're hurting me"
He tries to release Yoongi's grip but it was useless. He swang him around against the concrete wall has everyone started mumbling rumors.
" Tell us where the fucking money is or else something else will be hurting"
He does a little smirk staring at Hoseok but his dirty thoughts were cut off.
" Ha! Do you think I still have your money? I mean I appreciate you guys coming down here but let's cut to the chase I sold it all it's all gone"
Hoseok smirks at them releasing Yoongi's grip while holding his wrist.

" See you guys later on tonight!
Hoseok waves goodbye then mumbling under his breath " fucking cunts" turns back around waving to them smiling.
He goes into the school as the bts billionaires leave the school.

I know it's seriously have been a while since I've posted anything I've just been busy with stuff. I know it's not a lot today and I will post Honey soon so just wait for that.
How many words? 743 words