Making up Ch. 13

Guys, it's our fault that Hoseok hates us...

Everyone was just silent and didn't know what to do from that point we made him so upset we kind of ruined his life.
We won't be surprised if he never talks to us again until Namjoon breaks the silence in the room.
" Guys, let's not sit around and mope. Let's figure out how we can make a Hoseok forgive us" we nods our heads and we finally figured out a plan. Some of us had different tasks so we split up into groups to find video cameras of him and put them together to make a video.
While the rest of us went to go get romantic, decorations, and write our genuine, sincere notes down for our hobi.

Tae, and Jungkook; we're putting all the videos together and making a big giant edit. While Jimin, Yoongi; getting the decorations, all prepped up and ready.
Jin and Namjoon; preparing for the dinner for everybody once they were done with everything.
They all gathered around the dinner table, looking at one chair that was empty.. and instantly fell guilty for what they did.
" Who's going to get Hoseok?
Kook replied it was like the silence came back from this morning.
" I'll go take it too him don't wanna put any more pressure on him" Jin hyung said
as we all agreed.

Jin hyung takes it to Hobi's room, he knocks on the door before coming in " H-hobi? I'm coming in" he opens up the door to see that he was asleep.
He puts the food down on his dresser, going on towards him putting in his bed properly, taking off his shoes and his bag. Tucking him into bed. Giving him a good night kiss. Leaves the room going back downstairs to eat his dinner.
" He's asleep, but I put the food in his room"
he took a seat and needs like the rest of us.

Next day that night,
Hoseok woke up from his slumber seeing his dinner from yesterday and doesn't bother to eat it. He heads out of the room, rubbing his eyes to fully wake up.
' I must've slept through the whole day- why is it so dark in here? Where did everyone go?
as I walk to the kitchen, not seeing anyone there either I go to the living room sing a video playing. I sit down and watched it.
Slowly, tearing up and giggling at the video remind me how much you love them and I don't want to leave them at all.

Once the video was over, the lights cut back on and I turn around to see them. One by one, they said their speech. I was drenched in my tears.
" We are truly sorry" " I hope you can forgive us" " We love you with all our hearts, and we did not mean to hurt you at all not one single bit," they said as I can feel the sincereness, sadness and frustration.
" I forgive you guys"
they all came up to me, hugging me and giving me kisses. I never want to do that to them again. I don't like being alone I don't want them to be alone.

" Will you still marry us?..."
" Yes"
A few days later, I was officially part of the billionaire's family after I married them I didn't care what anyone had to say about me because they made me feel special.

A/N: sorry if it's a bit unread but I hope you enjoy ending of a chapter.