No!- but...Ch.7

' Don't do it, Hobi... it's not worth it...'

Think about all the sweet revenge I could do if I do move in with them but they were bothering me and probably get revenge on me for stealing their money.
But what could possibly go wrong?
" Fine, I'll move in with you guys"
As I nodded my head then as we all went into the car. When Yoongi opened the door and I only saw six seats now in my mind, I was thinking about where was I going to sit, and I was overthinking this whole situation.
When one of them said,
" Are you gonna come in the car?
as soon as I got out of my thoughts they were already in their seats.
" Where am I gonna sit?
I said staring at them on the complaining where was I gonna sit ' cause I'm not sitting on their lap' I was cut off in my thoughts.

" Looks like you have to sit on one of our laps princess"
Said Namjoon with a grin on his face, I rolled my eyes getting in the car before I couldn't even find a seat to sit in I felt someone's hands on my waist pulling me down onto their lap.
It was Namjoon, tell me why I could not just stay still? I kept moving around because I was trying to find a comfortable space.
" Yo! Stop moving your gonna make me horny"
He said quietly as everyone was sleeping in the car. " I will when I find a comfortable spot"
as I said that I finally found one thank God! I heard Namjoon groan annnnnnnd I messed up.
I felt his hand gripping onto my waist moving my hips slowly against his hard dick, He spreads my ass cheeks as I was trying not to moan to wake up the others.

May I remind you we're in a limousine, they're driver could not see what was going on or hear what was going on in the back and it was not just him that was getting horny as well it was me.
mumbled this underneath my mouth,
" Fuck this"
I get up from his lap, unbuckling his belt and pants getting out his dick and sucking on it while stroking his member at a fast pace.
As he groaned more quietly my guess is he didn't want his friends to wake up and join the party.
He grips my hair pushing my head further down on his dick as I started deep throwing his member down harder.
" Mmmmmm~~
Moving my head away from his dick with his cum in my mouth. " Swollen it, baby boy~
He said as I obeyed his orders swallowing it all, when I was about to come on his lap he ripped my pants and yanked me onto his dick.
" No no no, Namjoon- Moaned but before I could moan loudly as he covered my mouth.
His hands gripped onto my waist moving fast and harder going deeper inside of me.
" Ahhh~~ D-daddy f-fuck me"
I moaned as my mouth was still covered, Joon rams way harder in me as my eyes rolled back feeling so much pleasure.

He started aggressively pushing his hips slamming into me. I was trying to hold in my moans but I couldn't as I was about to moan he chokes me, pulling me closer to himself, and kissing me roughly.
I kiss him back right when he pounds in my soft spot, destroying me as I started to shake while cumming just as he was cumming too.
I got off his lap and I immediately couldn't stop shaking he put his dick away then I sit on his lap.
He whispers in my ear,
" Wait until tonight I'm going to eat you out~
as I was falling asleep.

I think I went a little bit too overboard with details. you guys can handle it, right? Yeah, you can.