SUPRISE !! BONUS CHAPTER!!!

|| Iyla ||

"Get the fuck up" I yelled.

"No"

"Get up before I kick your ass" I yelled, again.

"In what language should I tell you no, to make you get the fuck away from my face Iyla?" He said. I sighed. It's hard. It's always been hard.

Five years.

That's how long it's been from her and him leaving us. Life's not same from then on. All those smiles we had seemed to vanish. Warmth in our hearts are replaced with coldness. Anger, sadness, empty. That's what I feel. I can't imagine how Romeo feels. I cant even seem to imagine.

"Go away Iyla. Before I snap your neck into half" Romeo shouted. I can feel power dominating in his room. Suffocating is all I feel. But since I'm his twin, It only has a little effect on me.

"No" I snapped. It's been five years for godsake. They left us. We certainly did not ask them to enter into our life's. I certainly did not ask him to become my world. Little did I know that someday my world will leave me. Or so should I say, left.

I don't know where he is, or how he is. I only know he's alive. I can feel him through my mark. But his wall are up and too powerful for me to break. Empty that was what I felt when I realised that he left.

I was suddenly pushed to wall as I could feel my breathing supply being cut off. I fell gasping for air as he suddenly released me.
"You should thankgod that you're my twin. I can't definitely kill you, but I can make you feel you'd better off dead" he spat leaving making his way out. Probably shifting and going off.

That's how every morning is been for me. Him giving threats, and me just- hoping. Hoping for a miracle.

No, Milli won't come back. She's truly dead probably pitying me and throwing a string of colourful words towards moon goddess. Watching over my mate, where ever he is. And watching over her mate probably seeing Red. I bet she wanted to kick his ass right now.

Our pack soon became the vicious one. All other packs wants to stay on our good side. We don't have any enemy packs certainly as far as I know. Because, well for starters my twin wiped off our enemies. Yes. He's the alpha. He did not harm any innocent ones. Yes. But dint show mercy to guilty. But that doesn't mean we don't have any enemies. We have cunning ones who's patiently waiting for a chance to strike against us. A vulnerability. That's what they're looking for.

Cold bloodyy monster. That's what they call him. Well, getting my ass up, I get ready to perform my duties as a luna.

Since, Milli and Adrain are Tribrid's they can't become alpha or luna even if they have alpha blood. You need to be pure blooded to complete the bond. So, my twin decided he would not choose an alternate I decided to accept my responsibility.

|| Adrian Fernandez ||

I miss her.

I miss her talks,

I miss our fights,

I miss her stupidness,

I miss her talkative nature,

I miss her asking me to buy her food,

Her puppy dog eyes,

Everything.

Broken. That's what I am.

Searching continuosly for bastard of my brother. I know I'm not strong to take him down. But I know it's worth trying. For my sanity. I promised her. And I know I already broke it. Like they said, promises are meant to be broken. I know she's somewhere up there watching me and cussing at me. But I also know I can't live without her. Mainly because I don't know how. I dont know where Hera left. I don't even know where to find her.