Chapter - 5

** Milli's P.O.V **

Luca was actually sweet . He became mine and Addy's best friend so quickly . And his mate Lyla is really sweet . He introduced her to is the very first day and we instantly clicked . We four became like a gang . And Iyla is hanging with the popular one's in this University.

The second day of clg , and Rydiyan the popular guy came to came and commented on my dress telling how sexy I looked . I Obviously ignored him. But they give me that weird stares . It's kind of creepy .

" Milli hey " , Lyla comes to hug me .

" Lyla you're kind of choking me out " I told her breathless as she let me out .. and I breath .

" Oops ! Sorry " she laughs and Luca comes ...

" Hey Luca " I hug him ..

" Where is Addy ? " He asks

" Ugh , No hi Milli nothing .. first question is where is Addy ? , I know you both have 2 same class and became bestfriends but you have 5 classes with me and I sit beside you in those classes " I told him while pouting.

" Acha okey ! Hey Milli , now where is Addy ? " He asks

" Addy will come afternoon as he's not feeling well " I lied them but I felt so bad . They are really genuine people and I really liked them . But telling them about us is risk which we're not willing to take .

" Oh okey then I'll see him afternoon , catch with you later " he says .

" Wait , where are you going ? " Lyla asks eyebrow raised . " I'll have to go and pick my cousin from airport and asked so if Adrian would come to keep company " he shrugs

" Oh okey " She says not seeming to care about who is coming . " Come Milli we will go to our class now " she says dragging me with her .

" Bye Luca drive safe " I say going with Lyla .

We're walking through our class and I see Rydiyan coming toward me .

" Hello beautiful " He says . He's a human and I can tell by his scent . " Hey Rydiyan , can I help you with something ? " I ask him .

" Oh yes , you can help me with one thing " He says while his eyes scanning through my body . His gang is there watching us . They are like rich brats in whole gang .

" Back off Rydiyan , you don't again want to loose your teeth , trust me " Lyla says . That means he messed with Lyla and she punched him . Funny .

" Chill babe. Are you jealous I'm not asking you ? " He snaps . Okay enough .

" Dude , why do you think I'll ever have sex with a douche face like you ? Oh wait , you're so bad at satisfying women that you have to go begging around and asking them to sleep with you ? " I say sarcastically .

Ouch , I just crashed his ego . I and Lyla laugh looking at him . His face is filled with embarrassment that many people are looking at us and heard what I said him .

" This is not over " he says and goes . Lyla looks at me and says " Damn girl , you took a right shot at his ego "

" He deserved that " I say and goes to my class . Whole class is boring as Luca and Addy are not there .

Addy actually went to look for Hera because she's not answering our calls . We even tried cloaking spell but it dint worked . So Addy decided to go to her house .

Suddenly I smell blood . F.U.C.K . It's been a week since I drank blood . Atleast once in a week we need to drink blood to keep our cravings under control . Now I'm fucked up .