Chapter - 23

Romeo's P.O.V

I was so happy. So fucking happy that Milli dint reject me. Although I kind of tricked her. Her biggest fear is loosing people. I kind of feel bad for using her fear against her, but I can't help it.

Her eyes are filled with tears. But she's not letting them to fall. I sigh and walk out only to be bumped by Iyla. And Damn she looks so furious.

"Romeo Lynn Vinsezi" she spat my name angrily. She used my middle name, meaning I'm in deep shit. Did she hear what I told Milli?

"What the fuck did you tell Milli? Why did you lie to her?" She spat. Fuck she heard all of it.

"Don't you shouldn't eavesdrop someone's conversation?" I ask her raising my eyebrows. "I can't fucking believe it-" before she could say anything further, I drag her back of the house so no one could hear us.

"Tell me now" I say as I was patiently waiting for her reply. She glared towards me saying "Adrian never told that he'll leave me alone. He just told that he needed sometime to figure things out. He needed sometime so he could probably keep Milli safe away for you. He told me to continue to stay here as our pack needs me." She took a deep breath.

"But you told her the opposite. You used Adrian's love against her. You need her I know I understand. But you can't make her to love you, but by blackmailing her? By making her believe a whole fucking lie? I don't think so.." She said angrily.

"I will go and tell everything her now" she continued. I sighed. "You win. I lied to her, but I truly care for her. I can't loose her. I can't practically sit and see while she rejects me."

"Do you know what happens if anyone reject their mate? Their wolf can't bear rejection and goes struggling. It becomes weak. I can't function properly and our pack is left with only one Alpha and it's you. Tell me, should you go and tell her truth and leave all pack members on road so that other pack Alpha will come and slit our pack apart? Tell me?" I continued.

I went to her and took her hand in mine. "Please Iyla, I know you're so angry on me. But please. Understand what happens to me if Milli rejects me. I can't bear it. I promise I'll keep her happy and won't force her into anything. I'm her mate and we're meant to be together. And she'll be happy with me. I know that."

"I just want to stay with you and Mia happily, I want to be the best twin you could ever have. I want to protect the people I love with all I have. Just give me a chance" I pleaded. Okay I may not have told her full truth and played twin card. But not everything is a lie.

She looked like she's thinking and I can see deep concern in her eyes. And that moment I know that she'll accept me and support me throughout.

"Fine. I feel bad about lying to Adrian and Milli. But I will. And it's not because of you. It's for Milli as I want her to be happy with her mate which is you." She said sighing.

You can't even guess how happy I'm as I feel like dancing now. Okay that may sound a little childish but I do feel like jumping. And I do and hug Iyla as she hugs me back.

Milli's P.O.V

How should I tell him? How should I tell Addy that I want to be here? Like he won't get any doubt right? Like I don't know. What if he doubts me and drags me from here?

If that happens Iyla will be heart-broken so as Addy and I won't let that happen. I know now with whom I can really talk. I grab my phone and Dail him.

Ring*Ring

"Milli?"

"Yes" I sighed.