Chapter - 27

Milli's P.O.V

I feel like someone or something is hitting my head hard. My whole body is on burn. And my neck it's burning like anything.

I open my eyes slowly as sun is falling directly on my face. Ugh. I hate when that happens.

I groan and roll back. Then it hit me. That bastard marked me. He fucking marked me. Nope not he. His wolf marked me. Now I can't even reject him.

Then someone knocks on my door. I stay silent not wanting anyone to come. Everyone kept this hidden. They let me live in dark.

The door opens revealing Iyla. Maybe she came to fight with me again or elz humiliate me I guess. Or curse me that I shouldn't even have born.

I sigh. She looks at me and comes in. I look at window not wanting to face humiliation once again. I also plan on to die for my loved ones.

"I'm sorry." She says. I'm still silent. I don't know how should I even react.
She sighed coz of not getting any reply from me.

"I know you don't even like to see me or talk to me. But I guess I deserved it. I was actually sad about Adrian talking like that. I can't help in that situation. He's also important to me and guess you also would support you're twin if you're in a position like me." She said.

She right. I would do that. I would do anything for Addy. But I don't accept him hiding such a big thing from me. I know he wants to protect me, but still.

I finally looked at her. She looked sad and pale. "I know I should have spoken those words to you, but I'm so furious and said those. I don't mean it. I said just to hurt you" she added.

"What ever you said you meant each and every word. I know that so no need to lie. You care for Addy more than you care for me. He's you're mate and I understand that. And I also know you're afraid that he might also die protecting me." I told her. She just nodded.

"I understand you. But you need to know that I won't let anything happen to Addy even if I die." I said her.

"And our life is linked with each other and if you die, I die" A voice said. I turned my head towards the door and there's Addy leaning on the door.

What ever he told is true. Fuck how did it slip out of my mind.? We're tribrid and we're naturally born in that way. Hera did so many tries to break the link but it dint succeed.

So she told it's natural and we're blessed. When we're eighteen, we will have eachother's emotions. We also feel eachother's pains. If one get hurt, we both will get hurt. We're actually eachothers strength. We can also heal eachother. But if one die in any way, automatically others die. If one gets any pain, automatically other gets the same pain.

But she always used to say we were strong together than we're apart. I mean I don't know about that.

"I forgot about that" I tell him. He walks towards me. He just kiss my forehead and I see his neck red. It's exactly in the position where Romeo bit me.

He understood at what I'm looking. "Guess what Hera told us is starting to show effect." He said. He touched his neck but flinched with pain as the pain also hit me.

"Ouch" I yelled low. "Don't touch it. Even I feel the pain if you touch you're neck" I yell again.

"Oh sorry" he said. I get up and reach upto him. I place my hand on his neck where the redness formed revealing a bruise.

'Concentrate Milli. You can do it. Think of Addy's pain. Think of Sky's pain.' Urva told me.

'okay' I replied.

Concentrate Milli. You can do it. All you need to do is calm down.

I do as Urva said. My eyes turn blue. I hear Iyla gasp at my eyes and my hand glows at his neck.

The glow stopped as I removed my hand to see the bruise gone.

"I did it. I did it" I jumped. "You did it."Addy said as he hugged me. We both are jumping like mad people.

Then he placed hand on my neck where the mark was there. His eyes turned blue. And in an instant the pain was gone. He then removed his hand.

I looked in mirror and it formed a beautiful moon like shape. Wow.

Iyla clears her throat telling even she's in this room. And a wave of pain hit me. It's Addy's.

He still love her. But he rejected her because of me. I look at him with pleading eyes.

'please Addy. I know she did wrong but if you're in her place I know you'd also support me even if it's wrong. Don't do this to her. Please' I said.

'sky add some sense to him' I said and his eyes turned black.

Sky winked at me. I understood that Addy lost fight and sky took over.

He went to Iyla. She also understood it's his wolf. "Can I mark you?" He asked. Her face lit up. "Yesssssss" she squealed.

Then he placed small kisses on her neck and then bit her slowly. Not like the one Romeo did to me. The thought of him sent me shivers. Not like I don't wanna be with him. I want to be with him in his arms.

Stupid Mate bond. It's already started showing its effect.

Addy looked at me and smiled. I glared at him for again invading my head. Then I smell Romeo. He's standing outside of room with a bruise on his jaw and a black eye.

I looked at Addy and he smriked. He bet him. Haha ! He deserved that. But I feel the urge to comfort him. Heal him.

Why is this have to be hard. Why God why?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy guysssss!!!

So how far did you like this chapter?

And the bond is growing. Do you think can Milli resist his charms? Or will she gives in?

So guys I decided to let you guys know me more. So I'll share some info about what I like and what I don't like with you people.

So I'll be sharing my hobbies with you. I like watching series, working out, and sleeping 😂 .. I'm lazy.

So that's about me for now. What do you guys do in your free time?

Comment down and let me know guys.

Love y'all,

Ray.