Chapter - 26

Milli's P.O.V

I was shocked. I was shocked about what Iyla said. They all know. Everyone knew but they didnt tell me anything. They kept me in dark .

Even Addy dint tell me. I trust him more than anyone. I only trust him. How can he hide this secret from me?

"Does Luca, Ethan, Lyla know about this?" I ask bluntly. "No they don't" Addy replied.

"Do Romeo know about this?" I ask again. "Yeah. I know." Romeo replied.

Even he know. But he dint tell me anything. Probably he thought I'm some monster who's the reason her parents are dead. Her pack is slaughtered. He might think how pathetic I am.

"Speak Adrian. Talk" I ask him coldly.
His eyes widened. He dint expect me to call him using his name. "Milli, I'm so sorry." He said.

"From when do you know this?" I asked him. "When I went to search for hera. I actually met her. She told me to protect you no matter what. She told me who killed our parents. And they are after you. They want you. They want you're power." He told.

"Why me? I'm not even that powerfull why me? Why?" I yelled. "Because you're not completely Tribrid. You're half wolf, one fourth vampire and one fourth witch and-and" he said.

"And what?" I asked. "You have angel blood in you Milli. You inherited it from mom. She's also has angel blood. But when you're born, you inherited all her powers." He told.

I was shocked. Angel blood? But I'm not an angel. I'm a demon who is reason that hundreds of our people died.

Hera is a powerful witch. She practically teached us all spells and everything about magic. But I never succeed. My magic is just as clumsy as it was.

Hera is also my mom's friend. She's loyal to us. The Noah bloodline. And she'll sacrifice her life for us if she had to. Maybe that is why she's still alive to protect us.

"Mom told Hera to protect us no matter what." He told. "who is after me? Why does he want anything from me?" I asked him.

"His name's Jamie. Jamie Noah Fernandez" he confessed. "Wh-What? I think I heard wrong." I said him think I might heard wrong.

"You heard it right. He's our brother." He confessed. "Mom-Dads first born, he's a hybrid. Wolf and witch. But his witch side is not strong. He started to use black magic. He wanted to become strong. He killed everyone who came in his way behind mom dad's back. " He said.

Everyone in room looked shocked. I'm sure they don't know this. Romeo is listening with wide eyes hearing upon his name. How come I dint even hear his name even for once?

"When did all this happen? I asked. "About 100 years ago." He said. That's yes. My parents lived for more than hundred years. Very less people do live and my parents were one of them so as Romeo's family. We are immortals.

But I don't know I had an older brother. I wish he's as caring as Addy. I mean after all, he's still my brother right?

"What happened after that?" I asked.
"After, mom and dad came to know everything about him about possessing dark magic. They were devastated. They talked to him. They convinced him not to continue." He said.

"Next?" Romeo asked. "After its been hundred years and mom was pregnant with us. He was excited about us at first. We are born and he came to know about us being powerful." He said.

"He w-wanted to kill u-us?" I asked. How can someone think of harming their own siblings? How can they be so heartless?

"He wanted only you. He came to know you possess angel blood in you. Even mom possess but she is too powerful towards him. She can destroy him in a split second. So he dint dare to hurt her.

But after you were born, he started doing dark magic and killing more and more people. He became ruthless. His only goal is you. We won't even remember him because we're too small" he said.

"Because you're not strong to defend him enough, he decided to kill you. Knowing the danger to you father kicked him out of the pack and sent a notice that no one will take him in. But he dint stop. He tried kidnapping you many times so hera used a protection spell on us. Because if he caught me then eventually it's easy to catch you too. It was too powerful that he couldn't break. But recently by dark allies he broke that spell."

"Then he came looking after me. He was stopped by mom and dad. He killed them all? He killed our pack. All the children, old people everyone?" I was in disbelief now.

"Yes. Hera gave us those pendents to keep us safe. She know he'll come after you. And he will- "

"Kill me for my blood" I completed his sentence by cutting him off.

If he really wants my blood then let him take it from me. I'm happy to die to keep my loved ones safe. Atleast he'll stop harming them.

"MILLI NOAH FERNANDEZ" he said grabbing my arm towards my back and pinned me to ground.

"Ouch" I said and Romeo let a threatening growl towards Adrian.

His eyes were black and his wolf was in control. In a split second he freed me by jumping on Adrian and tackling him to ground.

"Why the fuck did you attack her?" Romeo's wolf asked. "Because she's thinking to give his blood to him you idiot, she's practically planning on a suicide mission" he yelled.

"Get of my head Addy" Even I yelled at him. While Romeo's gaze travelled towards me. And in another split second I'm pinned to ground by his wolf. His eyes are sparkling between blue and black meaning Romeo is fighting to take back control.

But his wolf is angry to let go. I gulped. I'm really terrified at this moment.

"You're mine. Only mine. You understand?" He yelled at me. I nodded immediately not wanting him to anger him even more.

He then did the unthinkable. He bent his hand to my neck sniffing my scent. My wolf is howling in joy that her mate Is near her.

He then bit me. Bit me Hard. Marking me. I literally screamed. Next thing I know is he is pulled by a furious Addy. And everything went black.

____________________________________

So heyyy guys ,

      What do you think about this chapter? Liked it?

Finally I revealed who killed their parents. What do you think of Jamie?

I know this book is like shit in whole Wattpad but what can I do? Bare with me ( face palm) 😂 .

And I just wanted to interact more with you people so I decided letting you people to know me a little bit.

My favourite food is chicken nuggets and pizza with coke. I literally drink coke everyday. Im an addict to it.

What is the one thing you can't live of? My answer is obviously- food and Netflix.

Do comment you're answers below.

Yaeyyyy.

And do follow me on Instagram

Account - ray__xo

Thank y'all,

Love you

Ray.