Chapter - 6

** Romeo's P.O.V **

  I came back New York

  I came back New York . My father sent me on a mission to find a pack's Alpha and his wife as they're not attending any phone calls . He's my father's bestfriend . Who cares ? I couldn't care less . Now here I am as Iyla wanted to speak something about rouges .

   I was entered the building as Luca picked me up and dropped me and went to continue with his friends . Good to know he's having some friends because he usually doesn't talk with us although he's we're his cousins . While entering I got a smell .

I could sense my wolf perk up . It's something human . Something different but surely human .

** follow that scent . Now ** my wolf Arthritis said .

** Okey ** I replied and started following that scent

I see a human . She's just beautiful . She has this brown hair . She's about 5'9 . She is wearing some crop top  paired with jeans that's stick to her body revealing each and every curve .

 She is wearing some crop top  paired with jeans that's stick to her body revealing each and every curve

I definitely dint see her before . Means she is new here . And that scent something is different about her. 

** Arthritis , who is she ? Like she's definitely not a wearwolf I guess .. do you have any idea ? ** I ask him

** Nope even I'm confused ** he told me .

And then I see a vampire that accidentally dashed me , he's in a hurry but no one here gets away from me .

After that I see her demanding me . She's fierce . She's different from other flings I had . I liked her.  Maybe I just should fuck her and get away from my system I thought .

Then I see her hugging that vampire . I let out a growl and she looked around confused . I fastly hid so that she's doesn't have to know and Of course she's a fucking human . She's weak .

Then I go to Iyla and she tells me " After you went some rogue's attacked me , I kept them in a jail so that you could interrogate "

" Okey but be careful . There's a vampire here maybe he's new " I told her .

" Oh by the way we're running out of vervain , we should grow some more " she tells me .

We grow vervain with us because we're surrounded by vampires . If they get out of control then we will attack them with vervain .

I'm about to speak then suddenly someone hugs me from back . I know who is it . She's Isabella . She is my side fling. As I dint find my mate I do all my needs with her . And it's not like I force her . She already slept with half of the boys in this University .

" Aww baby I missed you " she tells me .

" Okey now leave me I'm in something important . " I reply back taking her hands of me .

" Okay then , why don't you make me you're Luna so that I you can discuss a lot more with me ? " She asks biting her lip . She's trying to seduce me here ..   I look at Iyla as he puts her       ' disgusting ' kind of look in her face . Iyla absolutely hates Isabella . He only sits with us during our break because I insist her to stay with me .

" If you're eye sex is over Isa we have work to do , and don't fucking come while we're in work " Iyla glares at Isa .

" Oops ! Okay babe , calm down " Isa replies back and goes to find someother guy I guess .

" Why do you even hang with her ? She's just disgusting anyway come we'll go home " she says and we head to our home .

After 1 hour we reach our home and I see my baby sister comes running towards me .. I immediately hug her and she hugs me back ..

" Romeo I missed you " Mia my baby sister says

She's just 6 years old and I love her as much as I love Iyla .

" I missed you too baby " I tell her and she giggles . " Will you love me as much as now after finding you're mate ? " She asks me while wrapping her tiny hands to her chest .

" Yes baby , I'll love you even more " I tell her because I really don't want my mate . Mate only makes you week . I saw my father loosing my mother . He seemed almost like dying . But luckily he found another mate . She gave birth to Mia . Yes , Hannah .. Mia's mom never left us alone.  She treated as we're her own children and I'm greatful to her . But I don't want my mate . I don't want to become weak .

" Romeo . Office . Now " I see my father yelling at me . " Okey " I reply and follow him to Office .

" So did you find out anything about Moonlight pack ? " He asks me . " Nope I went there and I saw nothing , not even a clue I got " I replied back .
" Suspicious , Alpha Aster doesn't go anywhere without telling me " he says .

" Alpha Aster and his mate doesn't go anywhere without telling us . Something is wrong " he tells me .

" Hmm maybe they just moved to another place as you told his mate is some wearwolf and a witch right ? " I ask him

" Yeah you're right . Maybe they're in some trouble and we should find them " he tells me .

" Okay bye now I'm going to Mia as she asked me to take her to restaurant " I say him and he nods .

" Mia get ready we are going to restaurant " I shout . She chuckles and says " Yup " .

Me , Iyla , Isabella and Mia go to restaurant that's in town . Mia is angry on me because I bought Isabella with me . She just hates Isabella . I don't know why . I never asked her .

We arrive at restaurant and I get that scent again . That human girl I think and try to find her . I where that scent is coming from . There she is . Her back is facing towards me as she's sitting with Wait What? Luca and Lyla ? And I see that vampire and some other guy . They all are literally laughing and enjoying much . Great .