Chapter - 21

** Adrian's P.O.V **

Me and Iyla in my home after doing our project . Milli went to see Mia . I'm relieved that she's with Ethan .

" I'm home " shouts Ethan as I was I kitchen preparing something to eat . He walks towards me . " Where is Milli ? " I ask him . " She's went with Luca " he replies .

" Adrian , I'm hungry " shouts Iyla . I take a plate and put grilled chicken on it which I just prepared and make my way to her . We watch a movie and I take my phone to check it .

I got a message from Luca . I open it and my world revolves upside down .

Fuck . Iyla notices my shocked expression and pulls my phone to see the message . I quickly do a spell and teleport there .

________________

I'm here now , in Iyla's room . Milli is with Romeo and Ethan is on his way to here . I feel stupid and helpless as I let Romeo take Milli from me . I sigh .

" It's going to be okey . " Iyla takes my hand and squeezes .

" You don't know Iyla . Milli went through alot in her life . And I know she's scared of Romeo of what he did to her " I tell her .

I get up from my bed and go near Romeo's room . I stood here for minutes now as I know if Milli wakes up she will come searching .

_______________________

I'm sorry , I know this is a really small chapter , and also for updating it late .

But I'll update as soon as I can ...

Thank you for reading my chapters

- love ,

Ray ❤️