Chapter - 4

** Unknown's P.O.V **

It's been 6 months .. It's been a whole fucking 6 months from the last time I saw you ... Last time I let you go easily .. but this time I won't . I won't give up on you and I won't let you go ..

   " S-Sir .. W-We are sorry . We couldn't find her " one of my pack member says .

  " What ? What are you even fuckin saying ? What do you mean you dint find her ? It's been a whole 6 months and you dint find her " I literally shout at him ..

I see him and he's afraid of me .. and he should be , because I don't like no for an answer .. I get up and instantly snap his neck and his body is now down life less .

    " You better find her . I want her no matter what " I say to another pack member and he gulps and goes to find her .

No matter where you are Milli , I will find you and make you mine. . Mark my words .. YOU ARE MINE ... ONLY MINE ..

                    ** Milli's P.O.V **

   " Holy fucking shit " I say there and all the people staring at us .. Of course they heard our conversation because I can smell wearwolfs .. wait not only wearwolfs there are also vampires I say ..

Addy looks at me with a bright smile and says " ready ? " ..

     " Yup " I say getting down the car .. I can feel those people stares behind my back while entering the building ..

   " Ugh !! I hate attention " I say . .

Addy just laughs at me .. We go to main desk to collect our time table .. I see a blonde women sitting and doing her work ..

    " Excuse me " says Addy .. She looks up and says " Ahh ! You must me Adrian and Milli Fernandez ? " She says looking at me up and down .. Mm okey now my outfit is really a bit over .

   " Nope , I'm Jesus Christ " I say under my breath ..

  " She looks at me with a confused expression ..

   " Milli , You're always sarcastic " Says Addy elbowing in my stomach ..

   I laugh and look at that blonde staring with a confused yet serious expression ... Oops ! She dint like my joke ...

    " If your staring is over can we get our timetables and go to our class now ? " I say with a small smile ..

    " Oh yes ! S-Sure G-Good " she says searching something in her desk . She takes two papers and hand me and Addy each one ...

" These are your time tables and room numbers are already written on them " she says with a smile ..

   " Okey thanks " Addy says and we return checking our class ...

  " Room - W55 " Addy says raising an eyebrow .. we look around and learn that we're in block G and we need to go to block W now ..

       " Huh , great .. this campus is surely big , no wonder if anyone gets lost or anyone gets killed " I say sarcastically .. 

We start walking literally confused I guess time to ask help now ...

                 ** Iyla's P.O.V **

V **