Chapter - 17

** Romeo's P.O.V **

" Give her to me , I'll take care " Alex said while I tighten my grip .  I was about to reply while I see Adrian coming speaking with someone in his phone .

" Yeah , I sent her to get my books , but no Milli being Milli dint even come . Now I'm going looking at her Ethan " Adrian says .

" Fine Adrian. But don't yell at her . Because again you only will be apologizing her whole night while she pouts while I should console her as she cries in my chest the whole night " Ethan says in phone call . I hear with my wolf hearing .

" And she literally kicks me in her sleep sometimes " Ethan laughs. 

Milli is sleeping with Ethan ? Are they in relationship or what ? Why do I feel so jealous of that ? I look at unconscious Milli as she sleeps peacefully in my chest .

" Milli ? What the fuck happend ? " Adrian shouts . Of course , anyone would react the same . He runs towards me looking at Milli .

He looks at me and Alex in shock . His eyes are mostly on Alex . Filled with Anger almost like desire to kill .

" What the fuck did you do to her again Alex ? " He yells .

" Tsk tsk tsk . Trust me I dint do anything this time ." He shrugs . Then Adrian looks at me with anger like he feels like to hurt me .

" What ? " I ask him as he takes Milli from my arm to his . I miss Milli now . I don't know why . I already have a mate but I miss her .

" Trust me , if you even touch her I'll make sure you take your last breath on earth Alex " he says while looking at Alex .

" And you Romeo . If you even lay finger on Milli , trust me I'll kill you . I won't even spare you for Iyla " he says as I let a growl . With that he walks away taking her with him .

" That went well " Alex laughs .
" Yeah , sure " I shrug . I don't know why but I feel weird when I'm around Milli . Even Arthritis couldn't say why .

                  ** Adrian's P.O.V **

He's back . He's fucking back . I know he's back for Milli . I should have killed him then and there . But Milli stopped me . Why the fuck is he back now ?

I should make sure that Milli stays safe . I'm interrupted from my thoughts .

" A-Addy , s-save me ... P..please . " Milli mumbles while sleeping . Shit she's getting those nightmares back .

" Shh Milli . I'm here . With you . You are safe . I won't let you go " I say as Iyla comes .

" What happened ? " She asks concerned . I tell her everything as I know she understands .

" Alex is the one ? Alex is now staying with us as my father doesn't want to start a war with his pack . It means he's back for Milli " She says as I nodd .

" Iyla if I'm not with Milli , you stay with her please " I tell her while Luca and Lyla comes .

" We all with stay with her and protect her " They say as they heard everything .

" Thanks guys . I know I can trust you people . Please make sure Alex doesn't come near Milli " I say to them as we make our way to home .

Ethan comes running to me . I know he's concerned for Milli . He's there for her while I'm not with her .

" Is Alex the one ? " He ask as I nodd .
" I swear if he even lay his eyes Milli I'll end him " he says as I smile .

Milli wakes up and she doesn't speak a single word . I decided to give her space as she needs it .

" Addy why is he back ? Why is he with Romeo ? What if they both hurt me ? I'm so scared . " She says . I hug her immediately .

They made her weak . The Milli I know is so strong . She can end anyone without looking back . But they made her go weak .

" Milli , you need to be strong.  You need to face them . You can't hide forever . You can't sit in home forever . You will face them for me . Okay ? " I tell her as she nodd.

The rest of the day goes by . She sleeps with me as she needs me the most . Iyla goes to her house as there is a small meeting in her pack regarding Alex. 

----------- The next day -----------

                 ** Milli's P.O.V **

I put on a dress , do my hair and go to University with Addy and Ethan

I put on a dress , do my hair and go to University with Addy and Ethan . I should be brave as I need to face them . I need to over come my fears .

I go to my first periods as Luca sits beside me . Romeo and Alex make their way into the class they I can say they both are staring at me .

I'm scarred in reality but I need to be strong . I can't show them my fear or any type of weakness . I can feel tears in my eyes threatening to fall .

Luca looks at me and takes my hand in his . He gives a assuring squeeze telling I'm not alone . I'm happy that I have them in my life. Adrian's not in my class.  I can say he's worried sick .

** I'm fine . I'm facing my fears . And Luca is with me so dint you worry . ** I tell him through mindlink .

** Thankgod . I'm really worried sick . I'm now relieved . Smile now ** He says as I smile .

Teacher makes his way into class as she's gonna announce project partners today . I wish I would get Luca as my partner .

" Okay I'm gonna announce partners now you should work with them " He says .

" Luca and Amelia " he says . Shit .

" Milli and Romeo " he says as I can see Romeo's face lightens up .

" And Alex " he adds as my world comes crashing down .

Luca gets up and says " Can I partner with Milli ? I'm sure we can do better with eachother " .

Romeo growls . He's angry . I can feel that . Luca looks at him with 'wtf' expression .

" No . No changing of partners " Teacher says and makes his way out .

" What is that Luca ? " Romeo asks him . " She's not comfortable with you , she doesn't want to do this project " he says .

Alex makes his way towards us as I feel my whole body tense up .

" I'm upset Milli . Why don't you want to work with me ? " ALEX asks . " Don't fucking act Alex " I yell as now everyone looks at me . He smriks .

He wants attention . He wants me to loose my cool .

" Oh why babe ? " He asks . " Don't call me that . " I tell him . " She has a name Alex " Romeo says with clenched teeth .

" I don't fucking need you to stand for me . I can do it myself " I tell him as he looks as if he's hurt . " Meet me in library . We'll get done with this as early as possible " I say to them as I make my way out .

Addy comes running towards me .
" Milli , are you okey ? " He asks worriedly . " Of course I'm " I say to him . I tell him of my project .

" Are you sure you can pull off ? " He asks as I nodd . He sighs and says " okay as long as you are safe I don't have any complain but you will meet them in my presence " .

His protective mode is on . I think as I laugh at him .