November 30, 2021 - Wattpad Turns 15

Hi Wattpadders 👋

Wow. It's hard to believe it's already been 15 years since Wattpad began as just a dream.

We know that Wattpad wouldn't be the community it is today without you, so it's not just our  birthday celebration—we want to celebrate you, too.

We're so honored you've chosen to spend your time creating, reading, writing, sharing, and growing with us. We're endlessly inspired by your vision and determination to be heard, the experiences you've shared and the talent you continue to hone and harness. And you've done it all here on Wattpad.

To celebrate our birthday week, we're looking back at the last 15 years of Wattpad with our Celebrating Wattpad Hits reading list. We're also gifting you five new Reaction Stickers on iOS to decorate your favorite parts in your most-cherished stories (and don't worry, Android is coming soon!). You can find these brand new reactions in the reaction drawer when you go to comment on a story. Finally, make sure to keep an eye out on our socials for some fun surprises and giveaways!

 Finally, make sure to keep an eye out on our socials for some fun surprises and giveaways!

There's more to come... but for now, let's blow out the candles and enjoy our cake 🎂

— Wattpad HQ