Celebrate with us... It's our Sweet 16

It's our Sweet 16, Wattpadders! 🎂

We can't believe it's been a whole 16 years since Wattpad was just beginning. Little did we know it would grow into the community it is today—a community full of curious readers and creative writers who come together for the love of storytelling. You are the heart of Wattpad, so this celebration is just as much yours as it is ours.

It wouldn't be a birthday without some party favors, right? We're giving away Wattpad Coins to the first 16 people who share their favorite Wattpad story of all time on Instagram. The first person to share gets 1600 Coins, while the 15 runner-ups get 160 Coins. Make sure to head to our Instagram on Wednesday, November 30th to enter!

To make matters even sweeter, we're shining the spotlight on the top 16 stories on Wattpad (which may or may not include some of your favorites!). Get cozy and find them in our Sweet 16 Reading List! Get a sneak peek at some of the picks below.

Mistress of Flame by CeCeLib

At the bottom of the Infernal Empire, in the city of Faberion, known as the city of forging and impenetrable stronghold, was a prison made of moonrite—a rare mineral used to weaken a being blessed by deities. Inside the moonrite prison, at the center, was a pale woman chained to the wall.

Hall of Fame by Hubrism

What you really need to know about me is that one baseball allegory defines who I am. As soon as you're out of the birth dugout and the world realizes that you don't have dangly bits between your legs, you, as a batter, are out. Three strikes even before your first wails hit the eardrums of the witnesses. The fact you're a girl means that your baseball career is over before it begins, and you're relegated to the role of spectator or muse at best. The diamond is your best friend but is not made to be yours.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang by TamaraLush

The cream-colored vinyl dress cover, with the gown inside, fluttered behind the rain-streaked back window. It was an apt metaphor for my future. Trapped. Trapped in a life I didn't want, marrying a man I didn't know. Daddy was going to kill me.

So blow out our virtual candles and celebrate with us! You deserve it. 🥳️

— Wattpad HQ

________________________________________________________

THE WATTPAD SWEET 16 GIVEAWAY

OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

By entering the WATTPAD SWEET 16 GIVEAWAY (the "Giveaway"), entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Giveaway are final. The information you provide will only be used to administer the Giveaway in accordance with the Sponsor's privacy policy. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Giveaway must be directed to the Sponsor.

1. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: This Giveaway is governed by these official rules (the "Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Giveaway is sponsored by Wattpad Corp. (the "Sponsor"). The Giveaway starts at 9:00:00 am EST on November 30, 2022 and closes at 11:59:59 pm EST on November 30, 2022 (the "Giveaway Period").