The Wattpad Creators Blog is live!

September 8, 2022

Our brand new Wattpad Creators blog has officially launched! This is where writers can find valuable news, tips, and updates about creating on Wattpad. Here's a sneak peek of some of the great content you don't want to miss.

 Here's a sneak peek of some of the great content you don't want to miss

How writing on Wattpad changed my life by Tamara Lush

"Seven of my books have more than a million reads on the platform."

Wattpad Creator Tamara Lush, who has been writing on the platform since 2014, shares how her Wattpad journey began and the impact it has had on her career.

Read the blog post

Trends, tropes, and tips from Wattpad HQ

"Every month, the Content Team at Wattpad HQ will be sharing a roundup of some key genres, tropes, and trends that are on our radar."

Learn about the importance of making your story stand out by being immediate, engaging, and commercial, plus gain insights on a few key spaces we're looking to elevate on the platform right now.

Read the blog post

Common grammar mistakes and how to fix them

Explore some of the most common grammar mistakes to look out for and learn how to fix them in one of our latest posts.

Read the blog post

Whether you're ready to take your story to the next level or just getting started on Wattpad, check in on the Wattpad Creators Blog regularly to keep learning, get inspired, and stay informed.

- Wattpad HQ