Welcome to Premium Picks 🌟

October 13, 2023

Hi Wattpadders 👋

Want to spend less time searching and more time indulging in a stream of quality content from your favorite creators? 

We're rolling out the red carpet today for a brand new feature that lets you do just that.

Welcome to Premium Picks.

Available now with any Wattpad Premium and Premium+ plan, Premium Picks gives you access to a FREE bundle of 5 Wattpad Originals every month—at the same great price, no Coins or unlocks needed. 

It's a no-brainer kinda deal!  

With new and bestselling Wattpad Originals refreshed monthly, you're guaranteed a selection of quality reads to satisfy your reading obsession, in the genres and tropes you know and love

How to access Premium Picks: 

🌟 Premium Picks is now available on wattpad.com and on app version 10.31 or later, so make sure to update your app to the latest version. 

🌟 If you're already a Wattpad Premium or Premium+ subscriber, head over to your Library and tap the Premium Picks banner at the top of the screen to start exploring your new free perk!

🌟 Not a subscriber? Don't miss out! Try one of our plans today: 

→ With Wattpad Premium, you can now immerse yourself in a free monthly curation of 5 Wattpad Originals, unlimited ad-free and offline reading, custom theme colors, and more.

→ Go Premium+ to get all the features of Premium, plus unlock any 2 Wattpad Originals of your choice per month.

We're working on updating our subscription paywalls to reflect this new feature. If you'd like to explore this month's Premium Picks before hitting subscribe, you can check them out in this Reading List over on the @WattpadOriginals profile.  

Have more questions? Pop over to our Help Center for answers. 

Happy reading!