The Meeting

Drawing made by LeafyK07

"Yes... Kathrin?" Miko asked, sounding a Little scared.

No Cybertronian spoke at that Moment.

"Could you please quiet down now. Im getting a headache."
I said calmly.

"S-sorry Kat" said miko a little nervous.

Bulkhead and Ratchet both stayed as quiet as possible.

After what felt like an eternity Ratchet finally decided to ask bulkhead for there coordinates.

While Bulkhead gave the Autobot medic our coordinates i just sat there, back to reading my book.

A few seconds past and the ordered groundbrige appears.

'Welp, no going back now.'

The second we came out in the Autobot base i knew the leader, Optimus Prime, was standing there.

Waiting to interduce himself and his team.

Bulkhead quicky let us out befor transforming.

But befor Optimus could speak Ratchet allready picked me up, and put me on one of the giant medical berths.

But befor the medic even scanned me, came Agent Fowler trough the Elevator Doors.

"PRIME" Agent Fowler yelled at making me noticibly Flinch and tence.

This however made the orang/red and white medic rather upset.

"WHY WAS TH-" Agent Fowler was cut off by the once again fumming Medic.

"DONT JUST COME IN YELLING! YOU SCARED MY PATIENT!" Yelled the medic waving a wrench around aggressively.

I quickly and unnoticed by anybody, jumped of the giant berth, landing on my feet.

I walk over and sit down near my Human Friends.

All of them gave me a quick apologetic look, do to the chaos on my first day.

Agent Fowler turn to the kids just now noticing my presents.

"IS THAT A NOTHER KID?! PRIME!!!" Agent Fowler yelled in anger and shook, making me flinch again.

Ratchet glared at the Agent befor realising i had moved from the berth.

'How did she...' he thought,

Befor he could finish that thought, he allready saw Agent Fowler walk over to the young Gingerhaired girl.

"Name, age, Adresse, How did you find out?" Agent Fowler asked in quick succession, sounding exsausted at this point.

I just sat there on the back of the sofa looking at him like hes gone insane.

'And here comes the Scolding in 3, 2, 1. Qiu The Prime' I thought whit slight amusement, at being able to predict there next moves.

"Young one. I would appreciate it if you did not sit where you might fall" Optimus scolded lightly from behind me, before carefully scuping me up in one of his large Servo.

"Optimus prime sir? What are you doing?" I asked cautiously, knowing he could crush me if said the wrong thing.

"See this as a 'Timeout', as you humans call it." Optimus said starting to walk out of the Mainroom.

I swear he was walking for what felt like half an hour, befor we final went into a room whit a giant metal desk in the middel, and a equaly giant chair behind it.

It looked like a giant studyroom or office from what i could tell. One of the only diffrences i could see exept the size and that everything was made of metal, was that instead of there being books on the shelfs there were data-pad intead.

The room had a rather calm and safe felling to it, so that was nice.

He sat down behind the desk and placed me on top of it, befor grabbing a data-pad, out of one of the many shelfs.

'Well this is boring... And degrading. I wonder what hes thinking about right now'

Please let it be something normal, thats all i hope for.

'I wonder what Primus was talking about when he said i would soon have a organic youngling to care for. Could he be talking about them? But they seem so... frighten of us?! Ill just have to ask him about it later!' Optimus thought while working, every now and again taking a small peek at me sitting on the edge.

'Welp im gonna stab Primus for that one. Guess for now all i can do is wait for my time out to end.' I thougt to myself as i swiftly grabbed out my book and started reading, while laying on my back, to make sure the prime behind me couldnt see the pages.

Luckly i allready know all there names, still wish i could've actully interacted whit them thoug.

Maybe if i stay quiet he'll let me go sooner?  I didn't even get to start reading befor Optimus spoke. so much for that plan i guess.

"young one?" he asked getting my attention.

"hm?" i simpely replaid showing that i was listening.

"You have yet to interduse your self and so do we. But you allready knew my designation." he stated in a matter of fact ton.

"May i inquire your designation and reasoning for allready knowing mine?" The prime asked rather sternly not taking no or my silence for an awnser.

"First Kathrin, and as for your second awnser sir... Miko?" A awnsered rather quiet and hesetently being carefull while choosing my words.

"All right Kathrin, i shall talk whit miko about that later, for now thoug i do belive we should get you and the others home." He stated getting up from his chair and picking me up one again. This time thoug i was placed on his shoulderpad while he walked.

We Entered the mainroom, Optimus placed me down next to miko. I swear if she wasnt my Friend i would have stabbed her.

Optimus and Ratchet were at the monitor talking about me getting a guardien and who would take me home.

Suddenly miko vaulentired bulkhead to take me whit her back home since we were planing a sleepover for tonight anyways.

Optimus looked over at the green wrecker who just shruged befor transforming and opening the doors for us.

Supprisingly for me he opened only the driver and passenger side doors, meaning i was stuck sitting in the drivers seat, as miko blasted her music befor bulkhead turned it down.

"Ill come pick you two up tommorow at ten, ok?" Bulkhead asked hoping we would both awnser.

"SURE BULK" Miko half yelled, as i just shrugged silently as an awnser. Disapponting the wrecker slightly whit how littel i opened up.

*IN A PLACE OUTSIDE OF REALETY*

HEY GUYS!

So this is it for the first meeting,i knwo that wasnt a whoul lot of actual meeting them. and belive me when i say that im not gonna revil how or what i am yet. just know that there is a whoul lot more to come if the timeline dosnt get messed  up again. 

i honestly just hope that the cons wont do something stupid...again.

Last time they did i nearly spent a month trying to get everything back on track.

Welp goodnigt you guys ill see yall in the morning.