CLOUDS! Clouds everywhere!

(Fate's PoV)

As  soon as i realized that i was now falling trough clouds, i transformed into a larg Shadowy dragon.

To my luck i was to low on energie to safly use my powers. Meaning while i transformed and became a bit larger it caused some damage to my phishical body.

Specificly at me eyes, leaving me to Fly aimlessly only having sound and smell to guide me.

I quickly picked up mikos scent though not whitout  some straign.

i was Also getting worried since i couldn't look at my surounding to tell the time, and whit me currently having the form of a living shadow that ment danger.

since in this form the sunlight would just warm me but might end up killing me.

simular to how a vampire burns in the sun and turns to ash, only replace ash whit stone, a stone statue.

After Unicron knows how long i finaly got close to mikos scent though, and the other two where there aswell.

I found the top of the base by managing to crash into it and imidiatly clinging to the wall for dear live befor using it to clime up.

excausted i sat down, tail curled around my paws, beforgo up slightly on my side i took minuet to breath forgetting my form.

Little did i notice the sun raising behind me, slowly petrifing me in place, and just when i noticed i looked down stretching my neck as far as it would go, befor taking my last breath.

(3rd PoV)

As Fate became a statue some of the bots allready awoke, specificly a surtan prime planning to head to the roof for some fresh air and to read a datapad.

He went up to the roof watching the coulds go by  befor noticing something... unusual... sitting on  the roof.

A statue ruthly the the size of his lower arm, made of cracked stone sitting close to the edge, it seemed to display a sort of organic predacon sitting there guardingly from what he can see.

thoug unsure of its origins, it seemed harmless enough whit him still being able to scan it for any tracking devises later after he brought it inside.

He gentaly picking up the statue and bringing it inside, having some slight trouble finding a good place for it.

After a good hour of finding a sutible place for the stone guardian as he liked to call it, he finaly dicided to just place it down on a corner of ratchets workstation.

Shortly after Ultra Magnus awoke and came into the mainroom only the see his leader examining a small stone statue.

"Good Morning Sir, what is it that your looking at, if i may ask?" He spoke as professional as expected.

Unknown to them that the status eyes rolled at that Statement, only making an inaudible Sound of rock scraping against rock.

"It seems to be a statue, i found it sitting on the Roof though don't know of its origin, or how it got there. I already scanned it yet it only shows a unknown Mineral as its main material." Optimus awnsered, a little unsettled by the Decorative Piece of stone in his grip.

The Autobot second in command walked closer, an optic ridge raised as he too inspected the statue.

Optimus soon sat it back before heading to the monitor as Magnus looked at the cracks and could swear he saw the eyes move slightly, twords where the leader was tipping away on the monitor.

But the statue was soon Forgotten as he went to do some paperwork.

——————On the Nemisis———————

While the Autobots did there usual routine, there was a lot of chaos onboard the warship.

The warlord was back to betting starscream as he was furius.

Not only did they lose a few mines to there enemies, but also have his new hair now most likely dead.

And while Shockwave was tasked to find a possible way to return there princesses back to life, he couldn't find many possibilities of the action.

While the silent third in command was hopelessly looking for the young organics body, not checking the ground below where she fell.

Starscream was out flying after his bettings while he was still grumbling about the organic that megatron claimed as his hair.

As the Vehicons were patrolling around like usual, even if they seemed a little more downtrodden, know there princesses early demise.

As in the Medbay the Vain medic and his wrecker companien were upset, knowing if they just kept a closer optic on her, if they just did a better job at calming her, she may still be alive.

Breakdown was holding Knockouts shaking frame as he was fighting to hold back his tears, while his red friend was a sobbing, crying mess shaking, wishing there princesses to be safe or even alive for that matter.

Dreadwing was in his personal quarters bruting, thinking that her escape may have been because the 'gift' they made her. May he gave you the wrong gift? Maybe a blade wasn't the best choice,
Maybe she liked long range weapons, or it was the colours? Or did she just not like weapon's or fighting? Would julery been wiser? Or what humans called 'Make-up'?

He wasnt sure of the reason so he chose to spent a while pondering, and possibly going for a flight or reading some.
Though sadly he had no motivation for much of anything.

And like that the atmosphere around the warship became gloomier then ever before.

From then on the only real Decepticon Activity was common Vehicons patrolling at many places in the desert surrounding Jasper Nevada, the same area where Fate's body should have landed by only falling.

Grounders as well as seeker's were send out. Even Soundwave, Megatron, even dreadwing and starscream were searching. Even if just to give the Warmongers sparkling a proper berieal.

This story however...
They're story...
Fate's story...

"It'S NoT OvEr YeT, nOt uNtIl tHe DaY i DiE"