Static of mine!

"...You'll understand it when your older, Orion Pax..."
---------------------------------

(Narrator PoV, Nemesis, with Fate)

Fate's optics onlined sharply, like explosion of bright headlights.

She was surprised to find a large puddle of green gathered around where her helm had just laid, the same green substance dripping from her snout, seemingly starting there Journey at her optics.

Its been a while since she last felt so emotional, usually keeping her eyes nothing but blank voids staring right back at anyone who dared  to strife for her attention.

She never did it to offend however, more so being lost in though or a nother persons fate when it tends to happen.

She allways found it easiest to just sit at the sidelines while everything around her took its course, seeing at none of it would matter to her in the end.

Fate was startled out of her thoughts by a servo gripping her by the scuff of her armour, letting out a startled yelp by accident. Thouse leaving the timeless concept rather flustered, even with her cramped thoughts.

'SQUAK!'

She was quick to Protest, finding it undignified to be treated like a lousy Pet. Even if she had her lazy days of pretending to be one, purely to have any excuse to lay there all day and get pampered.

That was however beside the point, her main priority being to find a nother calm quiet place to clear her Prossesor.

Maybe she'd go talk to bucket about the static eating away at her sanity, or she could take a relaxing spa day soaking in the lave of a volcano. Fate also considered a simple trip to the Arctic, the cool air surely easing up her Joints.

She was to lost in figuring out where she could go to notice the rag being shoved in her faceplate to dry the green liquid staining her faceplate, not until she bit down on it that is, undeniably biting the servo holding it in the process.

"Are you perhaps teething pup? If so we can surely find something for you to use other then bots servos!"  Predaking Rumble with an slight sigh of disappointment.

Fate Was quick to retaliate, not taking this fake king as anybot superior or even remotely the same rank as herself.

"Oh please, you wouldn't know the first thing about  teething you cocky clone!"  She spat venomously at him, her bottom jaws splitting down the middle every now and again while she spoke.

Predaking took no notice of what to him felt like a tantrum, waving it off to the youngling in his grip being moody do the either hunger as he was sure she was still going to grow to his exact height, if not a helm or two shorter, or that she was possibly tired and merely needed a good recharge.

For the time being he decided that the option seemed the easier to solve, thouse taking her up to a nice sunny spot on the flight deck, placing the smaller Predacon down before switching to beast mode himself to curl around her.

Licking away the energon on her helm went a lot smoother and quicker then using the rag, even with her constant squirming, bitting and scratching.

Predaking gentle pushed her to nestel in his side as he covered her comfortable with his large wing to keep her from growing cold ,once he was done cleaning the young pup.

Both ended up falling asleep, Predaking being curled around a now rechargeing Fate/Splitspark.

----------------------

(Bucket/StarStreak's PoV)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'you haven't seen her'?!  FATE IS FRAGGING MISSING AND ALL BOTH YOU SO CALLED POWERFUL GODS CAN DO IS SIT HERE!?!"

I was fumming, I've been Trying to reach fate for a day now but NOTHING! Nothing over the sparkbond, no signal over the comms, AND BOTH OF CYBERTRONIAN GODS ARE COMPLETELY USELESS TOO.

"My dearest apologies Young seeker, im afraid that even we can not currently reach her either." Primus tryed to calm me down, But how am i supposed to calm down WHEN MY SISTER IS MISSING!

"GET YOUR FILTHY SERVO OFF ME!" I screech at Unicron as he pat my helm, taking advantage of both me and Fate much smaller than them.

"Oh please, your punny yelling won't summon her either. She's not on my surface, or on that bumbling aft's-"

"HEY!"

"-Which means shes either on a ship, flying through space, or on a completely different planet. Or better yet, She got sucked into a different dimension or timeline! She tends to talk about the once shes worked in before before the ended up completely erased."
Unicron stated smugly, clearly believing he solved damn Problem.

Which he didn't, i still have no clue where fate-

"GUESS WHO, GLITCHES!" -is...

I spin around only to see The damn missing Predacon prime standing, right, there.

"FATE, YOU AFT!" I yell as i angrily trow my servos in the air, as she had the AUDACITY to chuckle at me.

"What got ya so mad bucks? Cybertronian gods being a pain in the aft again? Or did you pick a fight with a doctor again?" Fate spoke with a huge grin on her faceplate.

"Oh shut up preddy, your the one that decided to just vanish with no way to contact you!" I hiss at my adoptive older sister.

"Come on buck, it ain't even my fault this time, i got Preddynapped!" She said with a pretend pout.

"Preddynapped?" Primus asked with a raised optic ridge and crossed his arms, looking like an unimpressed grandpa after the grandchild just drew on the wall with a black marker. I choose to just listen to fate trying to get out of trouble.

"Yea Preddynapped! I was just casually soaring through the clouds when next thing i know a much larger Predacon clone Calling himself the king of all Predacon grabbed me and carried me all the way to the nemesis. Honestly i was tempted to burn the whole ship down, that was until the Cyclops grab me and litterly treated me like a tiny pup!" She huffed out in , Surprisingly, a single went.

I had heard enough to know a way out for her.

"Why not just teleport away?"