"what are you?"

Floating in the endless void that is her mind , Fate finally relaxed as the stars of memories and thoughts, each differing in size, brightness and colour. Swirls like Solar systems, cosmic dust clouds here and there, scattered around the endless galaxy like void.

Fate knew these patters well, concidering they adorned her Cybertronian Frames armour.

It was a small tell, but one could allways tell if she was in thought, mind visible to any that may find themselves curious enough to take a closer look at the constantly moving and shifting pattern.

Though undoubtedly the most dangerous times tended to be when her armour only displayed a endless black void.

Many would find it to be nothing of note, finding her of no interest or danger at thouse times. However blank the void may become, some thoughts would be present.

The Black void represented instinct, she was many things in reality, a ruthless hunter was one. A natural instinct to fight and kill if the need arises.

To feed like the many predatory species her Cybertronian CNA was comprised of.

She was well aware that knowledge of such would be detrimental to whoever carried it, so far only being her self aswell as primus and unicron however.

She knew she would never join the allspark, seeing as it was reserved for the sparks of Cybertronians and Predacons, however not exactly open to the beast she was.

Fate knew that her instincts spelled Death when brought into the front of her Prossesor.
Her Feeding instinct far worse then even her Combat one, having one of her species of Origin to thank for that.

She sighed heavily, the sound echoing along to endless void. Some Nights she thinks about how much more simple it would be to just be a Cybertronian or Predaconian, instead of the amalgamation she is currently.

She sighed once more while letting herself drift in her own thoughts, oblivious to the world around her.

---------------------------

(Nobody's PoV | Autobot Base, Main room)

Everyone was Gathered around the monitor as Ratchet has reading over the displayed information in complete shock.

He had taken an Energon Sample of Splitspark Prime a few days earlier, the old Medic having taken ever since to Annalise the samples in order to check her CNA.

To say he was flabbergasted was an understatement now that he had finally finished with the check.

"So, what dose it say, Doc?!" Wheeljack asked with curiousity, sparring a glance at the Predacon laying splayed out in the rafters, watching the rapidly shifting and twirling galaxy pattern move along her armour. He could have sworn that there Is even more stars then last time this happened.

"For one, Don't call me that! And as to the Results... They are confusing to say the least!" Ratchet started, looking rather unsure of his work for once.

"Why makes them confusing, Ratchet?" Rafael asked with curiousity, doing his best to read whats written on the screen.

Ratched let out something a kin to a sigh before explaining. "Her CNA is made up of that of multiple lifeforms, including but not Limited to: Modern day Cybertronians, Predacons, Scraplets, Ancient Cybertronian, and Human as well as several unknown species!" He listed of with a bewildered expression.

"HOLD UP, DOC BOT! DID YOU JUST SAY SHE WAS PART HUMAN?!" Miko yelled out, making StarStreak cover her Audio Receptors while Splitspark Prime's Helm snapped up with open yet turned off Optics.

"WHO STARTED A FIRE?!" The Smaller prime Prime screeched in a frenzy, talking in the Predaconian language which could only be described as a loud deafening screech to the rest of the team.

"PRIMUS! CALM DOWN FATE, NOBODY STARTED A FIRE! The obnoxious flashy organic just got too excited again. Something about you having Human DNA mixed into your CNA!" StarStreak explained and calmed her now frantic friend in the Same language, as The small Primes optics finally Flicker online.

"THAT'S what they had to pull me out of my thoughts for? For my instable CNA being part organic? And looking at the screen this isn't even remotely the start of my components!"
Fate stated with Boredom, well aware that she had informed Her seeker companion long ago.

"Wait so your-" Bulkhead started while pointing at the now amused looking Predacon in the rafters. "Are made of the same stuff as them?" He continued, pointing at the humans next.

Fate just shrugged with a scoff.

"And you knew this?!" Ratchet questioned in exasturation.

Fate transformed swiftly while dropping off her perch, Landing on both her pedes with ease. 

"Ofcourse i know what my CNA is compromised of, i Have experience in both Cybertronian medicine and Science! And what you have on your screen at the moment bearly scratches the surface of what i am!" Faze said with such a casual tone that most looked at her as if she was insane.

"If you don't mind me asking, What are you?" The Prime asked while keeping a straight Face.

"Im a Prime, though you old friend, may refer to me as an long forgotten mentor!" Fate said with an dramatic bow.

Everybody looked in shook between both Primes, with the slight exception of the youngest among the human children who just fixed his glasses on his face.

"You..." The Optimus was in complete shook, too shocked to even Uther a full sentence, his entire Frame shacking from helm to pede.

Optimus silently Made his way deeper into the base to get to his quarters, while his old mentor casually made her way on top of the base to sit on the ledge and watch the sun set in the horizon.

Fate had hoped to inform her Former friend and student of her role in his Life under better circumstances then todays, especially with much less of an audience.

She let out a sigh, wishing to the winds that he will be allright, even with the sudden surprise.

Meanwhile Optimus was back on his breath, staring at the now complete clear picture of himself and his mentor standing on the outskirts of Cybertron, grinning together, question in his Prossesor. Though one question took the forefront.

"Who or what are you, Splitspark?"