Tears to shed

(Fate's PoV)

I heard the groundbrige closing shortly after jacky carried me trough.

I turn frantically attempting to figur out where i am, unknowingly alarming the wrecker still holding me as wind rushes past me.

Wait... Wind?

"Calm down bud, were just outside!" Weeljack's voice called out while i was still struggling in his grasp, trying to get out of it.

Suddenly there was what sounded like... Jet... Engine's. . .

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I struggled harder as there was the sound of shifting metal and gears were heard.

"If it isn't the autoscum!" A high pitched male voice spat out, one i recognised emidiatly.

"Step away Starscream!" Optimus said sternly as Vehicons started flying in.

I bit jackies arm just strong enough for him to releas me.

I hit the ground landing on my stone claws, as i stood over my human friends, just incase the high heeled Dragqueen dicided to try a kidnapping.

I felt Raf pat my front leg in a calming manner as i crouched above them, letting my my wing drop down at my sides as my tail wrapped around my paws.

I suddenly heard a screeching laugh, as something moved closer, presumably starscreach.

"So you got a new 'pet' i see" he said, as i felt the glare that was directed at me, as i lowered my head a little, with the kids whispering to me reassuringly.

"They-" Optimus started, but got caught off by a allmost distant voice.

"I Am NoT A pEt aNd No PrInCeSs EaThEr,  yOu OvErGrOwN DrAgQuEeN!" I Roared at the seeker as he seemed shoocked and offended befor there was a glims of recognition in his red optics.

"You ... YOU! DO YOU KNOW JUST HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU! AND WHY ARE YOU LOOKING LIKE THAT PRINCESS, YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A FLESHY! ORGANIC!" The dainty seeker started to rant, as i felt everybody looking at me.

And oh i i wish i had my vision back so i could see if it  was because of the voice, or because of the seekers words.

"CoUlD yOu StOp StArRiNg" i barked out, and emidiatly felt a large amount of of optics leave my form, aswell as most Vehicons mumbling apologies.

I rolled my stone eye's creating the sound of stone rubing against stone once again, right befor i was picked up by somebody.

"Y-young one?" I heard the prime mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

I lowered my head befor giving a weak nod as all the autobot stared at me.

A felt a singel blood red tear Roll down my face, leaving a red line.

"Im SoRrY"

That was all i could say.

All the thoughts in my mind where running wild.

Nothing but the knowledge that i hurt not just my three human friends, but everybody.

Decepticons
And
Autobots

Why couldn't Primus and Unicron listen to me?! I warned them.

THEY KNEW WHY I DIDNT WANT ANYBODY CARING ABOUT ME!

Its all my fault.

I felt the tears coming as there was the sound of cracking stone was heard by everyone.

I knew i was breaking, i knew this felling of falling apart, i KNEW it would just Repeat.

IT ALWAYS DOSE!

I DONT WANT THE CHANCE TO HURT THEM AGAIN!

I JUST WANT TO A NOTHER PLACE.

WHY DID THE HAVE TO BE THE MAYOR EVENTS CENTERPOINT.

WHY DID I HAVE TO FILL THE ROLE OF FATE!

because i do... and i will

EvEn If I dIe A mIlLiOn TiMeS!

I shift uncomftebly in the primes hold, i knew he was trying not to break into to tears there and then, and i knew it was my fault for pushing them away.

i was sad until...

I ALLMOST GOT CRUSHED TO DEATH BY WHAT I CAN ONLY PRESUM TO BE A GIANT DEATH HUG BY ALL THE AUTOBOTS. I AINT GONNA DIE A  NORMAL WAY NOOOOOOOO, IM GONNA DIE BY BEING HUGGED TO DEATH BY GIANT ALIEN ROBOTS THAT TURN INTO VEHICALS.

I let out a whine of protest as i finaly get realeased and shacke myself of as i hear the wrench lord grumbel about me being able to tell him this whole time.

Right as everything was going to be fine though a groundbrige opened, and out stepped

Someone!

Honestly guys im blind i cant see who it is, so your gonna have to wait for them to talk... Or for me to have working eyes again.

As i continue to listen for who it could be i heard heavy Footsteps.

Oh scrap

"So this is what happend to MY offspring!" I heard a dark booming voice.

"Megatron" i think Optimus said, hard to tell while being surrounded whit a bunch of murmur from the other Autobots.

I couldn't even understand what the other autobots were saying.

All i knew is that apperently my second 'sire' dicided to show up, but how in the name of the holy neck snapping  peanut, did he know it was ME!

Oh wait... I forgot the Dragqueen was here.

I suddenly felt myself being picked up, into a protective hold whit a familiar spark beat next to my head.

Sounds like wrenchlord you guys.

"I suggest you stay silent Kathrin, ill get you and the other kids out of hear" I heard him wisper.

Yep its Ratchet.

Suddenly i heard my human friends yell and Ratchet falling as his arm go limp.

I felt gravity pull him backwards, but why.

I heard a crackling sound of electricity being disburst while feeling a slight tingling Felling flow through me.

But that can't be it right? That felt like when i drank that half Energon cube.

I mean i feel a lot more awake now, so that's good.

But why did Ratchet the Hatched fall?!

I nudge the grumpy medic whit my snout to try and wake him up, but nothing seems to work.

I hold the side of my head against his chassis and can feel his spark beat.

'definitely still alive'

I do that the only thing i can think of after jumping on him and screeching into his Audio Receptors.

SMACK HIM IN THE FACE!

I Get in position and

'SMACK'