back to base

I Woke up in a cold sweat, gasping for air.

I looked up only to see Miko, as well as Bulkheads and Weeljacks holoform looking down at me in concern.

"Are you allright kiddo? You were screaming and whimpering in your sleep!" Bulkhead said with worry and care lacing his voice.

Miko just nodded as weeljack held me close in an attempt to calm my shaking body.

I did my best to speak normal.

"I-im s-sorry if i w-woke you." I chocked out the best i could.

Weeljack just looked at me like i just said the dummest thing in history before starting to laugh.

"We have been up for two hours Sunshine. We were actually trying to wake you till an hour ago!" Weeljack said.

I just stared at him in disbelieve.

Miko saw my confusion and decided to step in knowing i wouldn't want to explain anything.

"Go get dressed Kat, were going straight to base after you eat breakfast." Miko cheered while pushing me in the bathroom before closing the door.

I quickly transformed into my normal clothes, made up of my mask, a t-shirt and some leggins.

I braided my hair and checked my shoulder where the needle pierced my skin.

Nothing.

It was just a dream...

Or something bound to happen very soon.

I left the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Ofcourse bulkhead and weeljack allready sitting there. Between them a empty seat whit a plate laid out for me.

They both smiled at me inoccently, knowing i wouldn't be able to hide the lower part of my face now.

Cute they think that will work. Oh whatever will i do?

I sat down between them ready to just eat breakfast and get going.

"Dig in sunshine" Weeljack encouraged me to start eating.

Bulk just nodded in agrement, still grinning.

I reached for my mask reviling a nother mask, only this one had a slit where my mouth is for me to eat trough.

Both Mechs looked shoked for a moment.

"OH COME ON!" They yelled together.

I quickly finished eating and pulled the original mask back up, vanishing the other bottom mask.

We all left for the base.

Miko drove whit bulkhead, while i drove whit Weeljack.

Jacky wouldn't stop bragging how he would be the best guardian I've ever had in my life.

I just silently nodded along not paying to much attention.

"Sunshine~" Weeljack called out making me jump.

"Yea?"

"You spaced out, i asked why you hide your face all the time. And i told you to stick close to me at base. The commander is a real pain in the aft." Weeljack said

"Oh. I... Dont think i wanne talk about it yet. And sure ill stay close"

"Good, cause were here" Weeljack announced.

I locked on as we drove trough the Tunnel arriving back in the main room.

Everyone was here, including two that were missing yesterday.

Ultra Magnus and Smockscreen.

I stepped out of Weeljacks Alt carefully, giving him enough room to transform.

Shortly after the SIC walked over whit Jacky quickly picking me up and putting me on his shoulderpad.

"Sir" Jacky said in a mocking Ton.

I giggle silently causing Weeljack to smirk.

Magnus stared at me for a moment optics dimming, befor return back to normal.

He suddenly held out his Servo expectedly, confusing the wrecker.

"Give me my possible charge soldier" Ultra Magnus said in a stern tone.

"Wow wow wow, Shell be my charge if anybodys." Weeljack replys.

I just looked between the two of them, not sure what i should do.

Weeljack carefully put me on the ground behind him, and lunged at the commander.

I quickly snuck my way to one of Optimus pedes tapping it lightly.

He scoped me of the Floor as soon as he saw me.

"Yes liitel one?" He asked me his voice calm and gentle.

I only pointed at the two mechs fighting, while he placed me on his shoulderpad near his neck cable.

Optimus went over the the two and pulled them apart. They looked at him scowling before instantly getting the same Idea.

"Optimus prime sir, may i ask who is going to be the new arrivals guardian." Ultra Magnus asked smirking at Weeljack.

"Yea, tell him that IM her guardian" Weeljack said smirking twords the commander.

Optimus looked over to me wanting it to be my choice.

I just looked at the two before shaking my head and point at Ratchet so only Optimus and the medic himself could see.

Ratchet rolled his eyes whit a soft smile before preparing to act shocked and offended.

I just nodded at Optimus giving him the signal to finalize the choice.

"Neither of you shall be her guardian!" Optimus said Stoically.

"WHAT!?" They yelled un unison.

"Her assigned Guardian will be Ratchet, and that choice is final." Optimus concluded.

"Optimus you cant be serious. Im far to busy to take care of a charge!" Ratchet sputtered dramatically Fooling allmost everyone even the kids.

"Yea and why do i have to be stuck with a old grump like HIM!" I spat, sounding more then disgusted by the idea, even if I wasn't.

Optimus carefully placed me in Ratchets Servo, who walked of to the medbay grumbling about not having time to look after a charge.

Once there he locked the door, and burst out laughing.

I giggled knowing that the other were completely fooled, and that i actually got a good laugh out of the grumpy war medic.

"Old grump?" Ratchet asked whit amusement, venting heavily after his laughing fit.

"Like im wrong" i snorted.

"So you dont want me as your guardian?" He asked pretending to be Hurt.

"Oh shut it doc, and nice acting out there"

"Same goes for you kid, now be honest with me. Are you Human?! Because my scanner says your not." Ratchet huffed.

"Straight to the point, huh? And to awnser your question! Its debatable." I Awnserd vaguely.

He let out a puff of air, befor moving to his workstation to get some work done.

I dicided that I would go visit Primus for now.

"Imma take a nap"

"Go for it just stay quiet" Ratchet Replies not paying much attention to his new charg.

I laid down and closed my eyes. But instead of dreaming, i shifted my sole to the realm of the primes, to have a chat whit A old friend or two.