A Chat of beast's

But nobody was around long enough to see what she Did.
--------------------------------

(Fate's PoV)

I felt the wrench bounce off my frame, i didn't worry too much, it was mearly one of Buckets Memory purges.

To think i myself allmost forgot that small town, but theres never any use in dwelling on the past.

I stretch lightly as i swung myself back onto the ceiling, i think im in high need of a Nice relaxing flight after this mess.

I Reversed my gravitational pull once again as i walked on the ceiling, no need to scratch it with my claws to stay attached afterall.

I noticed Sire watching my movements carefully, studding the way i walk aswell as my possible Destination.

I made it to the front entrance quickly as i took a small running start before shooting of into the sky, leaving nothing but a cloud of sand in my wake.

I enjoyed the cold drops on my armour as i soured through the cloud's, leaving a faint trail behind me.

I love flying and allways spent at least some of my time in the air, Just feeling the air under my Wings.

I missed this, i missed being able to fly around in my Predacon form. Being a stone or shadow dragon might be fun at night, it certainly is not something you can do during the lighter hours of the day.

Just as i was sailing over the clouds however, i heard a roar.

Next thing i know some PRIMUS FORSAKEN FRAGGING GLITCH OF AN AFT, decide to knock me right out of the sky.

I don't recognize the smell, thats for sure, but it seems to be made of metal...

*Sniff sniff*

Never mind it smells like lab and that one opticed Scrapheap of a scientist, can't believe it, he MADE one of MY former kind in a LAB.

With that i scratched at my attacker as hes carrying me to Unicron knows where! Probably the Cyclops... Or my con sire... I somewhat hope its sire.

But then sire would know I've been hiding items from him, but he can't really ground a consept... ARGH, this Scrap is making my prossesor hurt.

"LET GO OF ME YA OVERGROWN LAB PROJECT OF A PREDACON!" I Screech at my attacker, not enjoying the sudden kidnapping by this Beast wannabe.

"Shush pup, i am bringing you to my creator and master, they shall be just as thrilled as i to see a nother of my kind" The bigger beast barked down at me supprisingly gentle, considering most Predacon males saw any puppies that weren't there own as only a hindrance to matting, especially younglings from other packs, killing the pups on sight.

I tryed clawing at his legs since asking 'Nicely' Obviously did not work out in this situation, though that only caused him to hold me tighter, to my utter displeasure.

"Whats your designation, young one? I am Predaking, the ruler of all Predacon!" He introduced narcissistic, as the Nemesis Came into view at last.

Great, i get to go back to the warlord sire, EVEN THOUGH I WAS JUST HERE LAST TIME!!!

I did not stop squirming, even as 'Predaking' landed and decided to sit on me as a calming measure.

Simply put, It didn't calm.

Can't even go for a relaxing flight whitout getting grabbed out of the sky.

Uh, i wish i would have tryed being sat on by a full grown Predacon eons ago, NOT SARCASM!

I tried to bite the capture, bit he had quickly caught on and used his tail to restrain my jaws from opening enough to do so.

Just then i heard a set of heavy pedesteps and a more then familiar voice.

"You have stated you found something Predaking, though you kept it quite wage, which is illogical " The owner of a lone optic, which i really want to Rip out, stated blankly.

The male Predacon swiftly grabbed me by the scruff of my Armour and lifted me in to sight proudly, Making the Cyclops Optic brighten and the antennas on the sides of his helm stand up.

"A Predaconian younglings! This is indeed illogical, wherever did you find it?" He asked, unaware that it was just me, since my optics had changed to a bright green colour.

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"I spotted this pup just flying on her lonesome, though she did not wish to follow like an obedient pup, so i had to forceful carry her here" The Larger Predacon said as his tail waged lightly, me still hanging from his jaws.

I snapped my jaws at The Cyclops servo as he kept attempting to touch me, this however seemed to only make him more intrigued and Fascinated by me.

"Shh shhh, your actions are illogical, i suggest you calm yourself, youngling." He had the audacity to shush me like im some, SPARKLING trowing a tantrum after getting told its nap time, and i did NOT appreciate it one bit.

So i did the only 'Logical' thing to do.
Which was latch onto his canon whit claws and dentas, sadly for me this only caused him to chuckle and use it Carry me inside much more easily.

Honestly i was too distracted by the cheese grater to notice my surroundings, my mind instantly switching to sparkling mode since it matched my physical frame age wise.

Since i was so damn distracted by the Canon i failed to even notice us entering a nice and big Berthroom, where after a few more minutes of chewing on the canon i was suddenly removed and dropped straight into a very warm and fluffy nest.

Upon further inspection i noticed that said nest consisted of many large blankets and was surrounded by multiple strong heaters, making me quite sleepy as is.

Just as a was about to fall into a soft recharge i was pressed whit my back again a large chassis whit what seemed to be a makeshift bottle being shoved into my intake causing me to bite down on it.

This action rewarded me whit the taste of lowgrade energon, making me keep drinking from the bottle like a hungry sparkling causing the bot at my back chuckle once again.

As i finished the bottle i yawned felling my frame power down as i was placed back in the nest, having my Backstrucktur covered by a further blanket, hearing one last thing before recharge took over my frame.

"It would be logical for you to rest well, dear youngling"