Past catching up

"Who or what are you, Splitspark?"
-----------------

(Fate's PoV)

I watched the sun rise in the early morning, not having gone back down the elevator into the base.
I have been up on the bases roof ever since I had told Optimus about who I used to be.

I had always wanted to tell him how proud I was of what he managed to become, sadly the war had driven him away far too soon for me to reach in time. I guess he would not have recognised me either way, not after he became a prime.

I let out a soft static sigh. Watching the sky slowly wake up in glorious shades of pinks, purples and orange's as a soft breeze sways by, bringing the scent of an approaching Cybertronian with it.

"Greetings, Orion" I said softly, just like I always had in the past.

"I- ...Some of my memories had faded." He stated monotonously, his stoic demeanor meant to hide all emotions. I could still hear his voice quiver slightly, his tone shift, his joints tensing in his frame. I could smell how nervous he truly was.

"I'm aware." Was all i said for a minute, hearing him shift uncomfortably behind me, a slight bit away from where i am currently sitting.

"..." It had seem that any words that he could have possibly said, were seemingly stuck in his Voicebox.

"Did a Scraplets bite your aft? Or why are you not taking a seat, Orion?" I asked in an amused voice, causing him to stiffly walk over and sit next to me.

"Apologies, i am still unsure how to react to all  of this. It is not every cycle that one finds out that there former mentor is a ancient Prime." He replied stiffly.

I let out a chuckle, it has been so long since since i last saw him this confused.

"What i still do not understand is how nobot ever recognized you walking through the city!" Optimus added on, a bit more confidence in his voice.

I chuckle, seemingly riding the tension from the air through the action.

"Because I, other then SOME Primes, never choose to prance around like im some sort of Elite! I never understood why they choose to use the Title for glory!" I huffed out in a Mocking matter, Hearing Unicron cackle in the back of my Prossesor while Primus desperately attempted to hold in his own fit of laughter.

"Is it truly wise to speak so foul of your offline brethren, Splitspark?" Optimus said nervously, not wanting to indure Primus Rath.

"Oh Please, what shall they do? Smite me?" I chuckled, knowing that the other primes did in no way hold a grudge against me for the Mocking statement.

"I assume that you have spend quite a bit of time with the other primes then?" Optimus asked, curious wonder glimmering in his optics.

"Enough to cause Megatronous blade to Teleport away everytime him or somebot attempting to aid him trys to retrieve it!" I laughed, remembering the old enchantment i had used to accomplish such a fed.

"You made Megatronous blade... Teleport away from him?" Optimus asked in complete shock.

"I think it might actually still be doing that... No promises though, i forgot to check last time i saw them" A said with a shrug, my demeanor having changed from back on Cyberton.

"Splitspark? How come i had only just meet you again? I would have thought i would have found you far sooner!" Optimus admitted to me, unbeknownst of how i was always right Infront of him.

"You had found me sooner then you realise, Orion. I saw you fight, against both yourself and your enemies many times. Though sadly you had not recognised me." I stated cryptically, knowing that if he thinks hard enough that he will notice.

The wind blew past us as we sat in silence for a while, enjoying the sunrise. At least that is what we did before i noticed a slight smile tugging on his lip plates.

"What would be so amusing?"

"I just- I always just though you were young, however it would seem that your in fact just very short in stature!" He said with a deep chuckle, as i places my servo over my spark in mock offense.

"Ill have you know that I AM still quite young in concideration of my life expectancy" i glared playfully at him before my next words.

"Though I'd rather be small then put on a few extra Tons like yourself!"

After that we kept playfully arguing, enjoying how our paths seemed to have crossed once more.

--------------
(Unknown PoV | Unknown Time | Unknown Location)

'Darkness'

'I cant see'

"Strap her down tight! Shes a fighter!" One voice said.

'Why am I moving?'

I can feel something tighten around my wrist and ankles, restricting my movements. I start threshing around in the hopes of getting myself free.

'I don't wanne be here! I don't want them to hurt me again'

I can feel the by now very familiar sting of a needle getting inserted into the flesh of my Right Shoulder, hollowed by a burning sensation spreading from the injection point to the rest of my body.

'Please, Not this one again. ANYTHING BUT THIS AGAIN!'  I Was screaming by now, yet no words left my mouth, like my throat has closed up.

Everything seems to loud as the burning spreads further, seeping into my bones and nerves.

My body feels like its been set ablaze from the inside out, burning me alive.

'I didn't even get to become a p-'

My thoughts were cut off as the burning got worse, my head pounding like its about to explode.

Choked breaths leave me, as my lungs attempted to fill with oxygen once again.

I can feel the tears staining my face, they don't fell like my tears anymore.

I feel them the restraints lift, yet im too weak to move.

"Put her in the cell across from the freak" a rough voice commands.

I can feel myself getting moved for a while, only to feel myself getting tossed onto the hard, dirty floor, having the blindfold removed.

I look around after the bared door slams shut, seeing a nother person in the cell across from me.

"Hello? Who are you?"

"Huh? Hello, My name is-"