Soap and Bubbles

(3rd PoV)

Fate once again let out a whine as she jumped up and clung to Soundwave's arm, trying to get it back into the water to bath her.

Said Mech just tilted his helm as shockwave muttered "Illogical" to himself.

They were once again startled by the cracking of Fates stone shell of a body, with long deep Cracks now forming on her stomach and back.

All the Mechs quickly gathered around her, as shockwave pulled out a clean cloth from his subspace, drying Fate of.

A nother whine was heard as the physically young being was finally dry, and a safe distance from the to her lifesaving Liquid.

The two Leader's nodded at eachother as Megatron took the now dry Fate before turning to Optimus, letting the Prime say a quick goodbye to there child.

As they parted ways and Optimus called the groundbrige for himself Fate whined.

She didn't know what was going on, to busy trying to stay submerged in the water, and getting Soundwave to scrub of all the stone.

Now she is confused as they seem to be in agreement with whatever is happening.

Soon a groundbrige is opened by the slender faceless mech, Fate still getting carried by Megatron as they all entered through.

(Fate's PoV)

As we stepped trough the groundbrige i shift in the hold of this  Overgrown-Sadistic-Power hungry-Tyrent of a Buckethead i Have for a Sire.

I instantly froze and let out a low hiss as i noticed my surroundings, eye's Changing into a Threatening Yellow, like its warning of a poisonous Animal.

'It the Fragging Lab! Im GONNA BITE THAT STUPID CYCLOPS IF HE TRYS ANYTHING'  I Screech in my mind, only letting out a long and loud hiss in reality.

All 4 Mech's looked at me in confusion, (Exept for shockwave Who looks admittedly calm since his Face is just an eye, So good for him) As megabucket gently sets me down on an examination table trying to get me to calm down so i can sleep.

I on the other claw! I Ain't gonna sleep till i get my Carrier Fragging BATH, so i just hiss at him louder.

The Cyclops comes over in the same manner as the first time, possibly trying to show that he ment no harm.

But being the Gremlin i am i prepared to bite his Servo, well the one that isn't a CHEESGRADER.

As he reached out i quickly and Forcefully clamped my jaw shut on his Servo, digging the sharp stone teeth into his armor and wireing drawing in small drops of Energon.

The Cyclops Flinched for a short second before his posture became neutral once again, antenna's lowered dangerously, almost as if trying to warn me to let go.

"Your Hostility is Rather Illogical, and i would surgessted that you fix your behaviour." He said looking at my dangling form, Servo still in my jaws.

I let out a muffled Growl and a hiss, still mad that he didn't even let me have my bath.

"My Child, let go of my scientist Servo this instant!" I Heard Megatron try to command me, making me bite down harder.

"My lord, i think our dear Princess might hold a grudge against Shockwave, for whatever reason." Starscream chimed in, the last part almost unheard.

"But why ever would my heir be upset at Shockwave for, Starscream! Unless you spread any roumers to her!?" Megatron Growled at the seeker who just started backing up, shacking his helm vigorously.

Shockwave just looked down at my small form still dangling from his Servo, Not intending to let this Fragger go, unless i get that bath.

"Do you perhaps require some refuelling?" Shockwave asked me, slightly tilting his helm as his antenna peek.

I shut that idea down whit a simple shake of the head.

"Are you perhaps tired my child?" Cane Megatron next.

Again i shake my head, still attached to the Cyclops servo.

"Bored?" Came the quick suggestion from starscream.

I shake my head. Again!

'Again' as the 666th word! You heard it her folks, it a devils circle.

"Bath-" Came a recording from soundwave, making me losen my bite ever so slightly, eyes wide and sparkling.

Even if i have no clue how the Faceless one got the lucky guess.

My tyrant of a sire just quirked a optic ridge, while the giant red optic, which is looking mighty fine to scratch out mind you, dims slightly.

"I can acquire you a damp cloth to get any dirt of your frame." He suddenly said making me growl and bite down hard.

"Then what do you suggest he dose instead! Y-your Highness!" The Drag star screech towards me gaining my more evil sire's glare.

Soundwave suddenly shoved a picture of a bubble bath on his visor getting closer to me, i swiftly unlatch from to scientist Servo and leept onto The slendermechs shoulder Plate, sitting down while nudging his  helm whit my own.

I felt his shoulders shake slightly like a quiet chuckle, as he started walking out the room.

"Soundwave" My sire called after him making the 'DJSounds' turn back to show he was listening, patting me in the meantime so i stay calm.

"Make sure she stays safe during her... Bath. We wouldn't want to lose our dearest Princess a second time"

Soundwave gave a stern nod before we moved back to wherever he was taking me.

(~TIME SKIP~)

Fate was gently purring in the makeshift tub filled with water and soap, as stick like finger were scrubbing her gently.

Soundwave's finger were working on the stone with out him noticing that there was more and more stone in the water, until his finger rubbed over something a lit smoother.

Soundwave jolted upright waisting no time and quickly taking her out of the tub after rinsing her off, seeing no longer a statue.

But a Living shadowy Dragon, smiling at him, that damn cocky smile.

"Hi" Fate said grinning and sticking out her reptilian tounge at the mech.

"Question: Princess- unharmed?" Soundwave asked using two different voice Clips.

Fate just giggles as a soap Bubble hit his Visor, popping on Impact whit a quiet 'Pop'.

A Smiling emoji appeard on his visor as he grabbed a towel and started to dry her  of, Fate squirming and chirping in the suprisegly soft Towel.

Once dry Soundwave took her back to the lab to showcase the effects the bath seems to have had.

(Shockwaves PoV)

'Illogical absolutely Illogical! How could an organic Human Femme, become a Living Statue, its utterly Illogi-'

My thought process was quickly interrupted by the labs doors hissing open.

"Ah soundwave, how did the younglings... Bath... Go"

'HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'