Chapter 4

"We're not doing 'Get Help'."

- Loki, 'Thor: Ragnarok'.

What do you call security guards working outside Samsung shops?

Guardians of the Galaxy.

Lokis telekinesis 

Achilles telekinesis 

Achilles POV

----------

*A month later*

"Achilles, Mother has sent for you," Thor says once I answer the door "Change into something you can fight in." 

"Am I learning to spar with Loki today, Thor?" I reply with so much excitement leaking into my voice

"Yes, Achilles. Mother sees you ready" he replies knowing how much this means to me. Thor has always had a hint of a laugh in his voice and it can be comforting at times

"I will be down in a second!" I practically yell in joy

I use magic to change and put my hair up then teleport to the training grounds. Loki is already there when I arrive so when I appear Frigga is ready to begin. 

"Achilles, dear, are you ready for your first sparring lesson?" Frigga says simply

"Yes, you know I have been preparing well this last month," I reply trying to hide the fact of how excited I am "I am ready to spar."

"You know the rules; spar until one is injured enough not to continue or one yields. No fatal blows." Frigga starts listing the rules

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Loki asks through our minds. Since I've been living in the castle, Frigga realized I also have telekinesis. I mainly use it to communicate with Loki. 

"Yes. You know I've been preparing for this for over a month now, Lo" I reply using his nickname. I'm the only one other than Frigga who can use his nickname without getting stabbed. Apparently, that was an achievement but whatever. 

"I apologize now for any injuries you may acquire during this mock fight."  he jokes as Frigga continues on the rules even though I know them by heart by now. 

"And I, you," I reply with equal enthusiasm "Although, I shall win and it will be a grand victory!" I tack on 

"Do we understand the rules?" Frigga interrupts 

"Yes, Lady Mother." Loki and I say in unison. 

"Then begin," Frigga replies simply cueing us to start the fight 

Loki jumps at me first with his daggers, but I'm able to block and counter his attacks. I know he doesn't know his way around the hedge maze so I run there before Loki knows what's going on. Lo is right behind me when he does realize what I'm doing so I run faster. Just before I reach the entrance I turn around and run straight at him. I knock him down by tackling him and end up sitting on his chest so he can't get up. 

"I yield!" Lo shouts not wanting to get stabbed by my dagger

"And I win!" Achilles shouts in enthusiasm

"Yes, yes. Now would you please get off me?" he whines 

I stand up and immediately blush. Frigga is smiling to herself and Loki is blushing. 

"Sorry, Lo!" I squeak out in embarrassment because of the position we were in. 

"It's alright, Archie, you won fair and square," Loki says in his ever relaxed tone, but his face gives it away: He's blushing. "Nothing wrong with that."

"Good job, Achilles!" Frigga's voice says 

"Thank you, AllMother, I did my best" I reply my blush fading 

"You are dismissed, Loki, Achilles." 

Loki and I both mumble our thank yous and start walking towards our rooms that are right next to each other. The walk there is silent and awkward, which is new for us. Suddenly Loki clears his throat and breaks the silence.

"Your birthday is soon." 

"Yes, I'm excited about it."

"What would you like for your birthday?" Loki asks 

"Books, treats, comfy clothes, and money," I reply immediately "I know, I know the castle will pay for anything I need but I like having money on me in case I need it." 

Loki nods in understanding "I'll keep those in mind, Achilles." He's smiling by now. I glance up and I realize I love his smile. 

I realize that we've arrived at the rooms and I bid him goodbye with the promise I'll accompany him to dinner tonight. I go inside my room and strip down to bathe. After I bathe, I change and Charles comes to help me with my hair and suit. By this time it's time for dinner and Loki is about to come to collect me. 

Out of nowhere, Charlie asks a question. 

"You like Loki, don't you?" 

*A/N*

-------

I'm sorry for the short chapter, school and family have been kicking me lately! I'll publish another chapter soon!