Chapter 5

*A/N*

Loki going to find Achilles after he's kidnapped^^

How Loki found out he was adopted probably:

Thor: Knock! Knock!

Loki: Who is out there?

Thor: Father adopted

Loki: Father adopted who?

Thor: You!!!

The songs "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Angel With A Shotgun" go nicely with this chapter! Go listen to it while reading this.  I went through something like this with a guy recently so I'll be pulling from experience when I write this. (ask my bestie if you don't believe me. she'll tell you.)

Charlie's POV

------------------

"You like Loki, don't you?" I ask, seemingly out of nowhere 

"What do you mean by that, Charlie?" Achilles asks, startled by the question 

"You know what I mean! You're in love with Prince Loki." 

"I am not!" Achilles face was blushing now and it was obvious he loved him. 

"Yes, you are! It is so obvious! I hear he's going to ask you soon if you like him, Y/N! You're the luckiest girl in Asgard!" I squeal because he is. 

"Loki does not 'love' me! He has all the other girls to choose from since they throw themselves at him. I do not like him either. I simply have to chance with him." he declares to the room, even though it's only the two of us. 

He's wrong, though. I told Loki to come 10 minutes early so he could be heard admitting his love for him. What can I say? I'm a matchmaker! 

Loki's POV

--------------

"He doesn't love or like me like that! Only as a friend!" Achilles practically yells 

"Well, you like him at the best! You two are so cute together as well! The whole palace is waiting for you two to court each other." His best friend, Charlie says rather calmly

"I would never court him. We're best friends I could never ruin our relationship! Plus, I'm not gay!" Achilles says on the verge of a panic attack by the sounds of it. 

I'm the only one who knows about his panic attacks and I don't want to jump in there to calm her down if I need to. 

"Really? Look me in the eyes and with a straight face tell me you don't love Prince Loki." 

I can tell Y/N is doing just that when she says "I do not love Prine Loki." 

For some reason that hurt my heart. It's a weird feeling. I decided to knock and let the two know I am here.

"Achilles, I've come to collect you for dinner," I say from behind the door "Are you ready?" 

Suddenly he opens the door and 

Oh

My 

Gods 

He looks amazing.

Y/N's POV

-----------

I give a look to Charlie that tells him to shut up and not say anything, especially after that conversation. I go to the door and open it. 

"Prince Loki, it is an honor to be able to accompany you to dinner tonight." I greet him giving him a small bow.

"Sir Achilles, I return the honour. Shall we?" Loki replies with a blush in his voice. He returns the bow and holds out his arm. Wait, he never offers his arm up for me. Sure, I've seen other queer people in the healing wing so I know that it would be okay, but I'm certainly not gay. I set my hand on his arm and we leave for dinner. 

The walk to the feast hall is quiet and my stomach does this weird flip-flop feeling. I can't help but think about what Charlie said earlier: "You like Loki, don't you?" Maybe I do, Charlie, maybe I do. It's been a month since that fateful night and I'm still recovering emotionally but I'm getting better. Am I in love with the prince? Or is he just my closest friend? Or a brother like Thor? I can't tell and everything is so confusing! 

We arrive at the dining hall and Heimdall announces us. Before we can even get to our seats everything goes to Hel. Explosions everywhere, screaming, voices crying for help, sobs, everyone panicking. Loki tries to protect me but fails. I'm pulled away from him by someone I don't know. 

"LOKI!" I scream "HELP!" 

"ACHILLES! NO!" Lo shouts right back 

"HELP ME!" I scream trying to get away

"I'LL SAVE YOU!" Loki yells back trying to get to me

I don't even register what my mouth says  next until Loki shouts it back:

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"

And that's when I knew the life ahead of me was going to be a terrible one. 

*A/N*

Sorry for the short chapter! Few questions: Should I add Stony? I've been thinking about it and I think I'm going to but I wanna hear you're thoughts! What do you wanna see in future chapters of Lost but Found? I'm going to add Imposter and Hearing-Aid Clint, Pop-Tart Thor, and Irondad. Would you guys read a LokixY/N One-Shot book? Comment here or PM me!