Chapter 7

*A/N*

Hey Dahlias! I'm BAAAAACCCCKKKK!!! I've missed ya'll so let's get into it!

*Time skip cause I'm lazy XD* 

I wake up with my metal arm restrained and I see Steve and another man that I've seen before talking. Where have I seen him before? The man looks over with tears in his eyes and I can't help feeling like I want to run over and wipe them away. 

"Achilles..." the man breaths "It is you." He has black hair, tall, skinny, greenish-blue eyes.  

I've been living with the Avengers for a month now after they saved James Buchanan Barnes AKA Bucky AKA, my brother from HYDRA. 

"Who the hell are you? Do we know each other?" I demand

Tony looks over at me and we both give each other looks that say "I don't know either"

"Achilles...It's me!" the man says. As he says as another man that I recognize comes in. He holds a hammer. 

"Achilles! We did find him! I knew we would find you! Heimdall said so!" the other man says in a big booming voice that makes me flinch. He's blonde, tall, and has blue eyes. 

Bucky notices my flinch and moves next to me just in case that triggered something. 

"Y/N, it's us Loki and Thor," the black-haired man says "Do you remember us?" he begs 

"Come on, healer you must!" the man named Thor announces 

"I'm sorry I don't. Tony, can I be let out now?" I'm stable with the serum in my system balancing the sedation out. I was having a procedure to help with my broken arm and leg.  

"Sure, Archie, sure." True to his word he releases me and I'm crushed into a hug by the man named Loki. 

"I thought I was the only one who could call you that." Loki whispers to me

"Um, might not want to do that! I'm fresh off the table from my surgery! Also, anyone can call me Archie if we're close enough and Tony's like a father to me." 

"Let me see," Loki says immediately "I can heal you if you please, Darling."

"Why?" I ask suspiciously. The nickname makes my stomach turn and gives me butterflies. 

"I want to heal you! That's what I do." He rants while he checks out my incision and surgery sites "I know you don't remember me but I've missed you. I've missed you so much. I'm going to help you. We're going to go to Asgard where you grew up and Thor and I will help you remember everything." 

Tony makes a face at me that I know all too well. He thinks what Loki is doing is really lovey-dovey and henceforth gross. I think it's adorable. 

"Where is this Asgard? It's not on Earth from what I remember." I question looking over at Bucky

He can only shrug as well 

"Yes, darling, I just explained it to you!" Loki replies sarcasm dripping like venom from his mouth. 

"Brother, let me in this! I have missed our little healer as well you know!"

"Archie, do you know Loki and Thor?" Tony points out "I mean we've tried everything to get your memories back! Will this work?"

"I don't know, Tony-bear. But this is the first viable way to even POSSIBLY get my memories back. Tony, I have to go with them just to see if anything else." I realized my stitches are gone as i say this 

"Hey what happened to my stitches?" 

"I healed you. The stitches are gone." Loki replies 

"Wow, that is amazing. Where'd you learn to do that?" I hug him but he pulls away. 

"What are you doing, Achilles?" He blurts out, surprised at my PDA 

"I shoulda warned ya, Reindeer Games. He's a hugger." Tony chuckles from the back of the room

"I didn't think you would push me away. I thought you wouldn't mind." I lean back "Anyway, when do we leave?" 

"As soon as you are ready and Heimdall can pull us up." 

"Yes, healer, as soon as you are ready" Thor laughs as he crushes me into a hug 

"Let me pack a bag really fast. Bucky mind coming with me?"

"Of course not, doll. Need a bag?" Buck causally drops. That's our way of saying we need to talk in private so this was a perfect opportunity. 

I might get my memories back. I can't wait to try this.