Chapter 1: sleepless

george woke up in his dorm room, the sun shining in his eyes. he picked up his phone off of his nightstand and looked at it. "fuck i overslept." he kicked his covers up and sat on the side of his bed rubbing his eyes. he had only overslept 30 mins and could still make to his class, but decided to lay back down instead. he grabbed his phone again and decided to hop on twitter. george always wanted to know how it felt like to be famous, getting millions of notifications and attention from a ton of people. but he knew it would never be like that. he was just a stupid college student. .... george got up and grabbed his towels from his dresser. he walked over and opened up the bathroom door. this is the first time he has showered in days, he couldn't find the motivation to get up and actually shower. he turned on the faucet and took off his clothes. the warm water felt amazing on his skin. it made him feel less lonely. he washed his hair and his body and rinsed off. he turned the shower off, grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist. as soon as he got to the bathroom door he heard a voice in the distance. "dorm room checks! open the doors and leave the vicinity until further notice!" "fuck." george said trying to get dressed as fast as he could. he heard a knock on his door and he opened it up very slightly. "wilbur!" george said with a wide smile on his face. "george i haven't seen you in forever bro. how are things?" "besides the sleepless nights and no motivation to do anything it's honestly going pretty well if i'm being honest." george said as his smile faded. "you know i'm always here for you bro. even though we've drifted quite a bit i still love you like a brother and i'd do anything for you bro for real." george took those words to heart and smiled. "george, you need to get out and have fun. have a drink, get laid or some shit i dont know. you just need to have fun." "minecraft is fun, i enjoy playing minecraft wilbur." "listen i love you bro but you're a nerd." wilbur said with a little chuckle. "anyways george. there's a party tonight at bads house. this is your time to get out and have some fun. hell i don't care if you come and leave right away, as long as you're getting out of this fucking dorm room." "i'll think about it will but i dont know." "we have these dumb dorm inspection anyways this is your time!! get dressed and just go bro. have some fun for once!" george thought about it. he really did need to have some fun. he's been stuck in this stupid dorm room for too long and needed to let loose. "fine fine." he said with a little grin. "yes bro i fucking love you. i'll see you in a little bit. make sure to to look hot for the ladies." wilbur said with a wink. "bold of you to assume i'm just into ladies." george laughed. "we do it for the girls and the gays that's it." wilbur said laughing a little too hard at his own joke. "okay will leave so i can get dressed." george said in a serious tone. "okay chill. i'll see you later!" wilbur smiled and waved. "bye will." "bye george!" george was soon regretting his decision to leave. he just wanted to lay down and play minecraft all night. he plopped on his bed rubbing his eyes. "why the fuck did i say yes. ughhhhh." he knew it was too late to turn back now. he decided to just get up and get ready slowly so he wouldn't stress himself out. .... george got in his car. his forehead was sweating a little bit. he hated florida weather and couldn't stand the humidity. he turned on the news related radio channel. "the man known as the masked murderer has taken a life once again. totaling his victims to be 12. the new victims name is miranda johnson. she was found in Orlando Florida just outside Lake Eola park. if you have any information please call this number-." george turned the radio down. he was so surprised this killer hasn't been caught yet. he felt so sorry for the victims and there families. he changed the channel to the regular pop music channel. "i'm headed straight for the floor. the alcohol serves its tour." he's never heard this song before. and he actually really liked it off the bat. he turned it up and continued to drive. "i'm mr. loverman. and i miss my lover man. i'm mr. loverman. oh and i miss my loverman." that's when he realized that he had a flat tire. "shit. why right now. fuck my life ughh." he turned his hazards on and pulled over. he was a little scared to get out and replace it with a spare tire. "stop being a pussy george you got this." he got out of his car and opened his trunk to reveal a spare tire that has been in there for ages. george didn't really know how to put on a tire but he was going to try anyways. he didn't want to call someone and be labeled as weak. it was 10 pm and it was pitch black outside. the street was barely visible besides the one light that covered a small part of the road. that's when he heard a sound. he got stiff and was scared to even move. "hello?" george said quietly. "anybody out there?" he turned his body around to see a guy in a mask with a gun pointed to george's head. "don't move."