Chapter 18: Finally

tw. heavy nsfw

george and sapnap were gone. dream quickly got out his phone to text sapnap. he put in his password and went to messages. "hey where are you guys." sent. he felt a buzz on the bed, it was sapnaps phone. "fuck fuck fuck fuck." he quickly got up and ran up the basement stairs, he ran to the kitchen. george was sitting at the table and sapnap was cooking eggs. "why such a rush." sapnap said. dream exhaled as he rubbed his fingers over his eyes. he couldn't deny he was scared shitless. "nick, you can't just leave in the morning and not tell me where you are at." "george said he was hungry when he woke up, so i walked him up the stairs and sat him at the table. damn, possessive much?" dream rolled his eyes at sapnap and moved his eyes over to george. george was looking at him with loving eyes, smiling as he blinked. dream walked over to george and wrapped his arms around his chest, kissing his cheek and grabbing georges arms. "pda is not okay you two." sapnap laughed. "shut up sapnap. just say you can't find anyone and move on." sapnap looked at him, his mouth dropped. "don't even, i'd be able to find someone if i could." sapnap rolled his eyes and moved his eyes to the eggs he was making. dream laughed and continued to kiss georges cheek, leaving sloppy wet kisses on george. sapnap scraped the egg off the skillet and placed it on a plate, he added a little bit of salt and pepper to add more to the taste. he grabbed a fork and placed it on the plate. he set the plate in front of george and smiled at him. "thanks." george said lightly. "yeah no problem." he looked at dream. "i need to run to the grocery store to grab some stuff to eat, we're almost out of milk." dream grabbed the keys out of his pocket and clutched them in his hand. "i trust you to do the right thing." dream said. sapnap rolled his eyes. "well duh, you act like you've only killed people. i'd get in just as much trouble as you would." dream handed the keys to sapnap and looked at him. "stay safe please." "i will, i will don't worry about me." "also can you grab more bandages and grab some pain medication for george." sapnap nodded his head. sapnap slipped his shoes on and headed out the door. dream could hear the car start and drive away. he was scared, but at the same time he trusted sapnap. dream looked over at george who was eating the rest of his egg. "just us now huh." dream laughed as he wrapped his arms around george again. george grabbed onto dreams hands pulling them down. george pulled dreams head down so he could whisper to him. "guess we should finish what we started last night huh." george said in a deep raspy voice. dream stared at george with wide eyes. dream grabbed onto george, he picked him up with both arms carrying him like a baby. dream walked down the hallway, he walked into his room and lightly placed him on the bed. he walked over to the door and shut it. "lock it." george said giving dream a grin. dream turned the lock and walked fast over to the bed, laying on top of george. george grabbed dreams neck, he pulled him in fast for a kiss. he pushed hard into his lips. dream bit on georges bottom lip, grabbing onto georges hands pinning them to the bed. georges heart skipped a beat when dream did that, his stomach fluttered with butterflies. his heart pumped through his chest, even dream could feel it. dream parted his lips from george, george could feel his warm breath on his lips. dream ran his thumb on georges bottom lip, slowly moving his hand over to georges cheek. george released from dreams grip and grabbed onto dreams shirt pulling it over his head and through his arms, he threw it on the ground. dream felt a buzz in his pocket, he grabbed his phone out quickly to reveal his mom was calling. he tossed his phone on the ground and continued with george. dream grabbed onto georges shirt pulling it over his head, trying to not bother his neck. george grabbed onto dreams waist and pulled him down slightly, he wanted to be as close as he could be. "is this your first time?" dream whispered to george. "with a guy yeah." george laughed. "well i make sure to make it good then." dream grinned. dream kept his hands on georges cheeks then moved them down his chest, onto his stomach and then grabbed a hold of the band of georges pants. dream moved his head down so that he was right in front of georges waist. george tensed up. he grabbed a hold of the bedsheets, tightly grasping them. dream moved georges pants down holding eye contact with george. george looked at him, he just wanted him to start already. dream placed his hands on georges dick moving up and down. georges head shot back with the movements, he tightly squeezed his eyes closed as eyes rolled back. george could feel dreams mouth slowly move onto his dick, warm saliva covering it. george let out moans and dreams mouth went up and down, twisting his hands. george looked down at dream, dream was giving direct eye contact. george was breathing in and out loudly as dream kept going. "dream, oh my fucking god. you're so good." george moaned as dream stared at him. dream released his mouth off of george and moved up to georges face, whispering into his ear. "you like that?" "yes, yes i do. a lot." george said panting. "then beg for it." dream grabbed onto georges arm, pulling george towards him. dream kissed his chest, sucking onto his skin. "dream, PLEASE keep going." dream kept kissing him, leaving little hickeys all over his chest. "dream i'm not playing around, keep fucking going!" "that's more like it." dream took his pants off slowly, he grabbed the lube out of his nightstand and applied it to his, rubbing it on his dick. "you ready?" dream said. "yes, yes just go." dream shoved his dick into george, george felt a mixture of pain and pleasure. george let out a loud grunting noise, it felt so good but hurt so bad. dream started off slowly. he was trying not to put george into too much pain because he was already in a lot. george reached for dreams back holding onto it tightly, digging his nails into his back as he kept going. this was the most pleasure george has ever been in, even the girls he has fucked have never been this good. dream slowly thrusted into george, letting out a few moans here and there. dream moved his head to the side of georges neck breathing into his ear as george dug into his back. they both moaned in unison as dream went faster. dream grabbed georges hands, pinning them to the bed again. their breathing was heavy and loud, they were both panting. "dreeeeaaaam." george moaned. dream smiled at him and stared into his eyes, he leaned into him grabbing a hold of his bottom lip with his teeth. george was panting faster now, dream knew he was going to cum and second. suddenly george let out a loud moan, loud enough to make it echo in the room. dream came with him, both letting out loud moans at the same time. dream moved off of on top of george and laid next to him, pulling the bedsheets up over them. the room was filled with loud panting and breathing. "oh my god." george said breathing heavily. "pretty good right?" dream said laughing. "pretty good?" george said looking over at dream. "that was fucking amazing." dream laughed with george looking into his eyes. "i love you, george." "i love you too, dream." dream got up and grabbed the towel from behind his door, cleaning up the mess he had just made. he wiped off george and then himself. he grabbed his clothes and put them on. he also grabbed george some new clothes and put them on for him. he grabbed his phone off of the ground and put it in his pocket. he laid next to george and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him in. he felt a sudden buzz come from his pocket, he grabbed out his phone and pushed the power button. 43 missed calls and text messages from "nick"