Chapter 13: Neverending

tw. blood, gun, suicidal tendencies

this chapter may be very triggering to readers, just a reminder that i love you and you will be okay.

"where the fuck is george." george has heard that voice before , it sounded familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. he opened the door and walked out slowly. wilbur. "oh my god george." wilbur dropped the knife and let go of sapnap. running to george in open arms. "wilbur what are you doing here." george said in a serious tone. "i figured out that-" a gunshot went off. wilbur still holding on to george. george could feel his shirt get soaked, but he didn't know with what. wilbur pulled away from the hug, holding onto his stomach. his hands filling up with blood. george stared in disbelief, he was confused what had just happened. wilbur looked up at george looked down at his stomach and fell to the floor. george immediately started crying, he looked around to see who had shot the gun. sapnap was holding a gun in his hand, a sad expression on his face. he looked over to dream, who was already crying at the sight. george dropped down to his knees, holding onto wilbur. his best friend that had been there for him endlessly was dead. he was fucking dead. he looked up at sapnap with angry eyes. he mumbled low words. "just fucking shoot me." george said. "what?" sapnap looked confused. "I SAID JUST FUCKING SHOOT ME. I DONT WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE. YOU'VE TAKEN ME, TORTURED ME AND KILLED MY BESTFRIEND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. JUST FUCKING END MY MISERABLE LIFE RIGHT NOW." george was bawling, it's the hardest he's ever cried before. his best friend was dead, and he couldn't bare to live like this anymore. he got up and looked over at dream. he walked towards him. "and you, you low life motherfucker. i can't believe i actually fell for you. you are a piece of shit. you deserve everything bad that comes for you." "george ple-" "no you don't get to talk, you sit the fuck down and think about what you've done. i cant see my family anymore, i can imagine how they feel. their son mysteriously disappearing and will never get to see him again. you've taken everything away from me. i fucking hate you." george woke up. he started crying. he was dripping with sweat, dream still laying next to him. it was all a dream. a horrible nightmare. it felt so real though. he curled up, he felt like endlessly crying. he couldn't imagine will actually dying. dream was awaken with georges cries, he put his arm around george pulling him in. george flinched at dreams touch, he looked over at dream looking at him in his eyes. george pulled away a little bit, looking at dream made him want to punch something. he knew dream would do something like that, he would kill his best friend if he had a chance. "hey, what's wrong." dream said in a chill tone. "nothing, can you just leave for a minute so i can be alone." "uh, yeah sure. i'll be back in a little bit i guess." dream got off the bed and walked up the stairs, closing the door behind him. george sat there and cried. letting all of his hurt and pain out. he hated the way he coped by crying, but he had too. he laid down staring at the ceiling, still crying. he stomach rumbled but he couldn't bare to eat right now. the thought made him want to throw up. he walked to the bathroom and turned the light on. he looked at himself in the mirror. what a low life. what a pussy. what a miserable piece of shit. he hated himself so much, he wished he could be a different person all of the time. he ran his fingers through his hair, he turned on the faucet. george bent down splashing water on his face, it felt good. he heard footsteps approach him, dream showed up in the mirror. he wrapped his arms around george, kissing his neck then his back. "can you go for a minute please." george said seriously. dreams expression changed. he walked out the door, closing it behind him. george just stood there staring at himself. his fists clenched. he threw a sudden punch at the mirror, the glass falling all over the sink and the floor. george dropped to the floor crying, he wanted so badly to be better. dream ran into the room and stared at him and onto the floor. dream could see georges knuckles bleeding and the blood drip onto the floor. george grabbed a piece of glass and held it to his throat. the piece was about the size of his hand. "no george don't please! please just stay, for me please." dream pleaded. dream dropped to the floor grabbing both of georges hands with his left hand. he forcefully grabbed the piece of glass out of georges hand. "PLEASE, JUST GIVE IT BACK. THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE. FOR THE BOTH OF US." dream grabbed george pulling him in for a hug. george cried into dreams shirt, screaming as he cried. dream moved the glass out of georges vision so george couldn't grab another piece. dream couldn't even imagine george trying to this. the thought made him sick. he pulled george off of him. he stared into his eyes, he could the tear stains. "george, everything will be okay. i'm here. i love you." he kissed george on his forehead. george gave a dream a slight smile. dream pulled him back in, resting his chin on his forehead. this was one of the precious moments. one of the moments he didn't want to end. george pulled away slightly, looking at dream. he loved this man, but dream would never love him like he did. george pulled him in for another hug, secretly grabbing a piece of glass from behind dreams back. clutching it in his hand. george pulled away, putting the glass up to his throat again. he pushed dream out of reach. "i love you too, but this has to be done."