Chapter 10: Confess

tw. drugs, slight nsfw

it was just a matter of time before it happens. george didn't want to think about though. he wanted to enjoy every moment he had. each moment is precious. he turned towards the door. dream was standing there. butterflies ran through georges stomach. he couldn't think of dream the same way after all of those dreams. george could feel himself blushing. "hey george." dream smiled. george turned back over, away from dream. "george." dream said in a serious tone. george turned back over. dream was wearing gray sweatpants and a white shirt. even though it was so simple. it was hot. "what do you want." "i have to tell you something." dream was going to confess to george. he couldn't keep it in anymore. "then what is it." george said rolling his eyes. "i-um. i don't really don't know how to say this but um." "just fucking say it. come on." george scolded. "um how's your leg doing? and your thigh. i just wanted to come check on it." oh god. george thought. he couldn't help but think about dream putting his hand on his thigh. "i don't know i haven't checked on it. you can come check for me. i mean i don't know what looks good and what looks bad." this was just an excuse to get closer to dream. dream walked over and sat on the bed. george lifted the cover up for dream. revealing his leg. "oh shit george. it looks better." "that's good." dream scooted more towards george. "is it okay if i lift up your shorts?" dream said. "i mean sure. how else are you going to see it?" dream lifted up george's shorts. the wound was on his way upper thigh so basically his whole leg was exposed. dream put his hand on georges thigh. slowly taking the bandage off. george grabbed dreams hand. "not so rough idiot. it hurts." "i barely touched you." dream laughed. dream and george were both staring at eachother. the tension was growing high. george placed dreams hand back on his thigh, still holding it. they were just staring at each other now. dream placed his other hand on georges face. rubbing it slowly. george was melting into dreams hands. george leaned in kissing dream on his lips. his lips were so soft, softer than in his dream. this was real. this wasn't a dream. they were actually kissing right now. dream kissed back. putting his all into this kiss. he couldn't believe this was actually happening right now. george slipped his tongue into dreams mouth. they fit so perfectly. dream also did the same. they continued kissing, dream placing his hands on georges waist. he pulled him closer. george placed his hands under dreams shirt. dream pulled away. "what are you doing?" george said with a concerned face. "no. this can't happen. i'm sorry." dream got up off the bed and ran upstairs, slamming the door behind him. george was left alone. in the dark. tears came rolling down his eyes. he wanted dream so bad. but dream didn't want him. he laid down. screaming into his pillow. he was in so much pain, physically and mentally. he hated the fact he fell for his kidnapper, but he couldn't control his feelings. no matter how hard he would try to think about the bad shit dream has done, he just couldn't get him out of his head. dream pov. he couldn't believe he just did that. he wanted it so bad but he knew why george was doing it. george just wanted to escape. that's the only reason. he sat on the floor in his room, tears rolling down his face. there was no way he was recovering from this. dream got up. he needed to hit or break something. he looked at the lamp on his nightstand. perfect. he grabbed it ripping the cord out of the outlet. he took the lamp throwing it to the floor. it smashed in a million pieces. that wasn't enough for him. he punched his fist into his wall. creating a huge hole. plaster fell to the ground. he ripped his bedsheets off of his bed. and threw them to the side. he looked at his nightstand. a blunt laying there. he wasn't usually a smoker but occasionally he'd smoke to feel better. he grabbed it and ran outside. he took the lighter out of his pocket. he lit the blunt and took a drag. it felt good in his lungs. although it tasted bad. he took another hit inhaling it slowly. he loved the way he felt when he was high. it made him worry free. he took more hits. inhaling and taking it all in. if he was going to get high, he was going to get really high. soon enough the blunt was gone. he took his last hits. throwing it on the ground. he walked into the house. he felt kinda wobbly, he could already feel the effects of the weed. he walked towards his room. he saw sapnap standing at his door, sapnap looked at him. "what the fuck happened here?" dream stared at sapnap. he had red eyes. "are you fucking high?" dream continued looking at him. his face was monotone. "okay answer my question. what the fuck happened here. there's glass everywhere and holes in the wall. what happened." "sapnap, i love george."