Chapter 17: Passionate

tw. slight nsfw, blood

"i'm fine." dream was definitely not fine. all the memories he tried so desperately to block out came swooping back in, just at the wrong time. dream walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind him. he placed his hands on the bathroom sink. he looked around the bathroom. there was blood all over the ground, pieces of glass scattered on the floor and bloody towels and gauze everywhere. he dropped down and picked up the glass piece by piece. he placed every individual piece into his left hand. he got up and grabbed the small trash can next to the sink and put it on the sink. he placed the glass from his hand in the garbage, swiping off the extra small pieces with his other hand. he bent down and grabbed the bloody towels and gauze, the towel soaked with blood dripped onto the floor. he quickly threw it into the trashcan along with the gauze. his hands were filled with blood, georges blood. he wiped the blood on his white shirt and walked out of the room with the trashcan in his hand. sapnap was asleep and george was staring at the ceiling, george looked sad. "hey you okay?" dream said. george nodded his head and closed his eyes. dream walked over to george and gave him a little peck on the cheek. george opened his eyes and smiled, then immediately closed them again. dream walked up the stairs and headed towards the kitchen trashcan. he emptied the trashcan in his hand into the kitchen one. he walked away from the kitchen and headed down the hall into the bathroom. he threw the trashcan into the bathtub and washed his hands. the blood washed off his hands causing the water to turn a dark red. he applied some soap and tried to scrub all of the blood off, unfortunately the blood stained his hands causing them to be stained a light pink. he turned the faucet off and dried his hands off with a hand towel. he looked at himself in the mirror, he looked sleep deprived. he had very dark bags under his eyes, his eyes were bloodshot. his hair was a mess, little baby hairs poking out from everywhere. he turned the faucet back on and let the water run on his hand. he turned the faucet back off and ran his fingers and hand through his hair, trying to keep the hairs from poking out. he dried his hands off again, still looking at himself in the mirror. what has he become. the young boy who loved playing minecraft with his friends turned into a mass killer. he turned off the bathroom light and walked out. he walked into his bedroom searching for a new shirt to put on, he saw a bright green shirt with a smily face on it. dream took off his shirt slowly and put the new green shirt on. he looked in his drawer for new sweats to wear, the only one left was a light gray pair. he slipped off his pants and put the new pair on. he walked through the hallway and walked down the stairs to see both george and sapnap sleeping. he walked towards the small twin bed and sat on the end rubbing his face and his eyes. he moved up the bed squeezing in between the two, they were all so close to each other. a little to close for everyones comfort. george moved around, he then faced dream. george opened his eyes and looked at dream. dream moved to face george, looking george in his eyes. they were so close to each other, yet they seemed so far away. dream leaned into george kissing him on his soft lips, george kissed back. dream pulled george closer holding on to him, george was practically falling off the bed. george wrapped his hand around dreams waist, holding on tight. george pulled away for a second, taking a moment to breath. he was in unbearable pain, but dream made him feel better. not only physically, but emotionally. george leaned back in and kissed dream, he kissed lightly. he was too weak right now to put energy into this kiss. dream moved his hand to georges thigh, the one that wasn't injured, and squeezed it tightly. george moved his hand under dreams shirt feeling all up and down his abs. he moved his hands lower, slipping his hands into dreams pants. dream pulled away from the kiss and looked over at sapnap, he was still sleeping. george moved his head up to look at sapnap, sapnap was facing the opposite of the two. dream and george looked at eachother, both smiling. george mouthed the words "should i" to dream. dream looked at george mouthing the words "let me" to george. george nodded his head in agreement. dream slipped his hands off of george waist and moved them under georges shirt. george removed his hands from dreams pants and grabbed a hold of dreams other hand, he squeezed tightly. dream moved his hand down georges pants, rubbing his hands on georges bulge. george squeezed dreams hands tighter, trying not to let any noises come out of him. dream looked at him and let out a quiet laugh. dream leaned up to georges ear and whispered something to him. "geeoorgeee." georges eyes widened, he looked over at dream with a shocked expression on his face. dream looked over at george, he had a menacing smile and menacing eyes. george stared at dream, his eyes still widened. george moved his hand behind dreams head, pulling him in for a rough kiss. dream positioned himself on top of george, trying not to move too much so he wouldn't wake up sapnap. dream kissed george slowly, yet still putting all of his effort into this kiss for george. he started by kissing his lips and then moving down to below his neck, preventing getting to close to georges neck. dream continued rubbing georges bulge while at the same time kissing him. george squeezed his eyes tightly closed, a quiet moan released from his lips. sapnap started moving. dream quickly got off from on top of george and they both pretended to sleep. sapnap moved to face dream and george. fuck. they both thought. so close. as soon as sapnap stopped moving dream and george looked at each other. they both let out a quiet laugh. george wrapped his arm around dream, dream wrapped his arm around georges waist. sooner enough they slowly drifted to sleep. dream woke up to darkness, he had no idea what time it was. he positioned himself to face george. but there was an issue. george and sapnap were gone.